Generous fruity bloke

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
paragoon

Generous fruity bloke

Post by paragoon »

...was playing the quiz machine recently when this guy comes along and starts on the DOND fruity. I had a hangover so the constant sound of the coins dropping in was doing my nut in and almost spoiling my concentration. Then all the lights start flashing and he says half to me, half to himself "I think I've won the jackpot". (£70)
I smile weakly and carry on. Then he directly addresses me and says "I can never get the repeater on this, if you press it and I get another £70 you can have it."
I checked he couldn't lose and shut my eyes as I pressed the button. He got it, churned the £140 out and gave me £70. I bought him a pint whence he claimed he didn't play the machines that often!
Restored my faith in human nature, especially in the noisy-but-fair fruiters. :D
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

Stop watching golden balls, their are good people out there no matter how bad things appear to get! :wink:
how about a greasy pork sandwich served in a dirty ashtray.
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

offering the whole £70 was a bit much though, I wouldn't have offered that much! :lol:
tommya

Post by tommya »

a woman gave me a 100 quid once when she dropped a 500 proper kind
silent g

Post by silent g »

i informed a old an that the power 5 he was on was flashing and he would get jp, it did 3 in a row, he gave me £1 :/
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mr Move It

Post by Mr Move It »

I had the odd stranger help me in my early days if he knew that my machine was JP-ready. If it was £25, I generally gave him £5 to thank him.
"I think you're going to go away with a lot of money."
Stevie S

Post by Stevie S »

I remember this one time me and my mate were craving for a fag and a bit of pot too but we were both skint (we were only 13 or so), for ages we were talking about how great it would be to find a few quid on the floor or something and then this old dear walks past us and drops her purse, She was clearly oblivious to it. I went ovet and picked it up and my mate was saying "get in, get in lad"! I shouted the old dear and gave her the purse back and she give me two quid which in them days was enough for a pack of smokes! Me and my mate had a scrap over it would you believe because he felt I should have kept quiet the prick! Them days many people called me a scumbag and I can tell you I had a better heart than most of the clean cut guys any of them knew!