Last night

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Dano1991

Last night

Post by Dano1991 »

Hey all, just going to sart by saying due to many different reasons i was inactive for abit but yeah sorry.

So went out last night for a few drinks - lefy my wallet at home leaving in a rush, get to one of the pubs and my mate lent me a tenna, £5 into TIOLI CT - nothing, £3 into road to riches - ended up getting 15 pound to repeat so £30 was nice considering i came out with 0 - then went onto the next club, there was a DNOD turned off in the corner covered over with a bin bag, so after a few i go over, turn it on and put 5 pound in, seemed to be playing ok but not offering much, then ??? - i thought fuck it COB - got jackpot and repeated - happy days :) - sort of made up for somone completly empting the monopoly in the club where i work
BFK

Post by BFK »

Ur jackpot repeated? What dond was it?

U have any idea how rare that is?
silent g

Re: Last night

Post by silent g »

Dano1991 wrote: DNOD
deal no or deal ?
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

yeah i was with my mate and i was pointing to the loose button and was just about to say to him - "dude put some cash in atleast try win what i lost" but then all the lights just lit up and froze for about 2 seconds - i was like wtf, then Said Jackpot and went mental as it does, then repeat - Yes! then played the last 25 pence and had nothing lol, well ii wasnt even excepting to get JP of COB let alone a repeat as well. none of it left now tho, went on alcohol :D ill try find out the machine i did have a few before hand tho so cant really remember, you had to get the fruits at the bottom, going around the board you get symbols which appear on the left in a little section for a streak but for some reason i got a feeling it had two DNOD boards but dont think it was the banker offers twice.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

You went out and forgot your money, then you ask a mate for a £10 sub. And the first thing you do is start playing fruits. I've had mates do the same thing to me and that fucks me right off cos you was still expecting your mate to get you a beer. why didn't you just get a round in you tight ass.
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

deano8177 wrote:You went out and forgot your money, then you ask a mate for a £10 sub. And the first thing you do is start playing fruits. I've had mates do the same thing to me and that fucks me right off cos you was still expecting your mate to get you a beer. why didn't you just get a round in you tight ass.
most of the time i would agree but i only lived 10 mins away so i lent the money and was going to get a taxi back to get my card. but put it in the machine anyway and would of walked back
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

I can belive a COB for a jackpot, but a COB for a jackpot and a repeat!!!

Any other players had a 70 COB repeat, I'd love to know if you have.
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

Well tbh fella im not really bothered if u dont want to believe me. but let me ask you this: why would i write something like that if its such an obvious lye and expecially after iv been inactive for a while - im no where neer a player or anythiung like that but i thought id share an experience like many other people do.

Post by 999329753 »

Only 70 pot dond I have seen repeat dean is a make or.break in the colchester clarence , or whatever its called now. It was in quid stake and from a flash . Rare as rocking horse Shit, can't believe it happened from cob on a 70.
silent g

Post by silent g »

oooh is a dano and deano debato, i mean debate,

ive seen plenty of deal or no deal machines and they dont repeat,

but i'd like to see this "deal NO-OR deal" or "DNOD" machine you talk of as its obviously much better :)
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

silent g wrote:oooh is a dano and deano debato, i mean debate,

ive seen plenty of deal or no deal machines and they dont repeat,

but i'd like to see this "deal NO-OR deal" or "DNOD" machine you talk of as its obviously much better :)
Im going to be laughing at this comment in work all night lmao!
pound

Post by pound »

Why is there no mention of this >>>>>>>>

DNOD turned off in the corner covered over with a bin bag :shock:

Like you would just go over and rip it off and turn it on and milk it and collect and get out with out being noticed.
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM :o ops:
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

ive had £70 repeat on a cob.. was about £300 in though.. every board was going to £40 and winstepper but wouldnt go up.. cob a red box board and it did it..

think it was crazy chair
Dano1991

Post by Dano1991 »

pound wrote:Why is there no mention of this >>>>>>>>

DNOD turned off in the corner covered over with a bin bag :shock:

Like you would just go over and rip it off and turn it on and milk it and collect and get out with out being noticed.
MMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMMM :o ops:
picture this: think of the worst night club you have ever been in, then add 3 bar staff to 1 bar other side of the dance floor, 2 door men one of which was two busy kissing a girl, very bad lightning. about 5 stools in the place, no DJ, and a pool table with 1 pool ball: so i turned the machine on. and quickly ripped the bag off it. yeah i walked away but left it on.
deano8177

Post by deano8177 »

This is going nowhere as always.