Bad two days

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
LordOoze

Bad two days

Post by LordOoze »

To follow suit with the other post:

Not been out all week hence made nothing. Plus side haven't lost anything and ye olde gaming house of yore has not seen any spondoolies from my pocket.

Bad side is I've probably handled ~2-3MBq of radiation - so soon I will be able to rip my shirt Incredible Hulk fashion/move at speeds faster than the eye can see/move objects with the power of my mind.....
hopefully....

p.s. Mods: Feel free to delete this pointless post - I had 20 minutes to idle away :)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

1st to 24th Feb: Wander into local pub with mate from work, go halves in a DOND a couple of times a week (no more than £10/15 in each). Win odd little bits, nothing special. Overall a loss, but a bit of post-work entertainment.

Today: Enter same pub, but this time 6 of us - I decline to get involved as wanna chat up girly mate at the bar. Mate decides to go halves with someone else instead. £1 each in, board. Activate Bank It offered - they bank the £5 on the cash stack. Spins to Mystery. Cash or Bust ... £70.

Typical beardy bastard!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy