Good two days

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
holdthebells

Good two days

Post by holdthebells »

Just thought id share a good two days ive had its not meant to be a boast just sharing my experience!
Started yesterday when I went to pub and saw a new Murphys Millions sited that day. Bought a pint and put my £7 change in, after three pound got Super entry Murphys Millions went the board a few times and took DOND type feature for £35 in box!

Next pub played Monopoly Boom or Bust was £25 in when got DOND type feature again with £1, £4, £5, £8 and £70 lit (if uve played it it doesnt start will all lit and u collect colours u go round board). Went to end for £70 box!
Unfortunalty I was pretty drunk and ended up putting £150 into a DOND Double Take as im not at all a PRO and coins were dropping straight to bottom from the first pound which I took to be a sign but obviously not, but did manage to claw back £120.
Was I being stupid but when its dropping is this not a sign it gunna pay?!? After about a tenner I was on DOND feature with £70 and £1 left and no dealed and picked £1 box so thought with this and it dropping it was ready to pay!

Went to my local rileys to play a game of poker as usually do on thurs nights when the Triple 777 £250 Jackpot cabs get pumped full of coins, Played Tutti Fruity at the end of the night was £80 in when had £40 spin in then few spins later £4 spin in. Gambled £4 to £10 the £10 to £25 then £25 to £100 and £100 to £250 (crazy gambling I know)!!! Bit of messin about and cashed out £290 which they cant pay me till monday so ive got an IOU!
Popped into services today to grab a coffee and put £20 into a £500 Triple 777 cab with Rainbow Riches, Neptunes Treasure and Big Win Shindig on! Played Big Win Shindig as ive not played before on 50p (so £250 jackpot. After £16 got the three hats picked Pots Bonus and it rolls in £250 Gold Pot!
Nice £483 profit on my first proper session (if you can call it that) in about a year!