Best Hour Ever

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
Cf

Post by Cf »

Nixxy wrote:Had a ridiculous 15 mins this evening - pub with TIOLI and TIOLI CT - one flickered within £20 and the other on the very first board ... :shock:

2nd MS did £80 too
Be interested to hear how CT flickered ;)
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Cf wrote:
Nixxy wrote:Had a ridiculous 15 mins this evening - pub with TIOLI and TIOLI CT - one flickered within £20 and the other on the very first board ... :shock:

2nd MS did £80 too
Be interested to hear how CT flickered ]

My bad - it was the one with the big-titted pirate woman in the top left corner .. I had CT on the mind as it was the last thing I played. I must've still been in shock when I drunkenly wandered on here last night.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Nixxy wrote:My bad - it was the one with the big-titted pirate woman in the top left corner .. I had CT on the mind as it was the last thing I played. I must've still been in shock when I drunkenly wandered on here last night.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love this description, nice one!
deano8177 wrote:When I rang him I asked if I could play any of the gaming machines and he said no cos they keep getting fiddled. Then I said I'd be down soon to watch the football, and that I was going to shit in his urinal.
thecannonball89 wrote:If you go out on a friday night to play a deadmans and end up going out up town having 5bags of heavly cut drugs end up in the brothel, and wake up feeling like shit on monday morning sitting out a p3 dial trying to make bk ur losses of a 5am roulette sesion, your probly a player
:lol:
tommya

Post by tommya »

Oddfeet63 wrote:
Stevie S wrote:After the chip, the 4 reeler was a fucking terrible machine! :lol:
4 reelers were ok after chip.
I found the ones what made the features all red on 50 p were quite good

Post by 999329753 »

An hour or so today saw 575 up on ladbrokes wheel (brand new terminals with the coral style roulette. I noticed a slot for payment cards although this wasn't in operation , this could be dangerous!) Not paid out as no shops locally have the dough. I then went for a pint and made 160 on a pokerface. Happy days. Chilvers had finally swooped out the double dond next door with only a few lights working. Big bucks deluxe which I have never played. There ended my day.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Its off to check the Cherry Tree in Blackheath then! Probably a DOND in there now!!
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

they always are they always are