my best day yet.

Had a good experience on a fruit machine? Discuss it here..
titchno1

my best day yet.

Post by titchno1 »

I went out on wedendeday and it was the most I made. So I would just like to share because I was over the moon. I finished wrok and checked the local were I was working it was a lep chipped but I decideed to take it on, that was a bad idea I lost.
Any I plaeyed ESB made 40ish
MOB was next 40ish for the 70 box, I always tend to get another boared for a cob but it flashed. I was walking out and thought are I will try the double dond deluxe for a board. Cost 8 for a board and said go all the way for 150. I noticed notey was off for starters iou 90..... Man was ment to ring me today but he hasn't.
I then went in for a unchipped alien check to see if it was boarding 2 pound straight up to the corner and trapped it.
I then played a elecctro and got super skill shot made bowt 30 on it.
There was also a ciupple of little losses that I missed out but over all 270 up my PB before that was 239. But hopefully they don't take the piss with iou. I was only out for 3 to 4 hours :) so I think its a good result.
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Leave my electros alone! :-) . Well done mate!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Funny enough it is one of yours. I didn't know till after I don't step on pauls toes. It was first and probably last time I will play 1. Auto spit in a shit hole of a pub not the best of comments.It will be more than ready the next time your up. Cheers tho
Glendale

Post by Glendale »

Was only joking bud! Good luck to you! Will have a beer if your about when i next come up!
I am Glendale, much better than you!
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

nice result
Little discipline = BIG issue

titchno1

Post by titchno1 »

Yeah will do glendale if I'm not at shitty work.