A question

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
ROSSKEEN

A question

Post by ROSSKEEN »

Hey

Ive got emulators and roms etc on my laptop. But its just broken beyond repair and i cant afford a new one the now.

My question is, I have my work laptop but i'm not allowed to install my own software on it or they pretty much kill me.

Are there any of the ones on sale on ebay (as much as it kills me) which run directly from the disc and dont need anything installed on the machine?

Thanks

Ross
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I'm not certain about this, but surely any ones you get on a disk would still need to be installed?

They're usually quite small programs. You could install them in the morning, then uninstall them last thing at night and nobody would be any the wiser (unless of course they checked your computer, but most places wouldn't bother).
bowie

Post by bowie »

They need to be installed.
spa

Post by spa »

You don't need to install mfme. Think you did with jpemu, not sure, don't use it.
bigv038

Re: A question

Post by bigv038 »

ROSSKEEN wrote:Hey

Ive got emulators and roms etc on my laptop. But its just broken beyond repair and i cant afford a new one the now.

My question is, I have my work laptop but i'm not allowed to install my own software on it or they pretty much kill me.

Are there any of the ones on sale on ebay (as much as it kills me) which run directly from the disc and dont need anything installed on the machine?

Thanks

Ross
not possible
taps

Post by taps »

mfme dos,nt need to be installed. just stick it on a usb stick with a few roms and bobs your uncle