?

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
milk monitor

?

Post by milk monitor »

Hi there,

Does any body know if Getting Ziggy with it / cabin fever was ever emulated. Had about 4 Cluedo's descend upon me and need to brush up on skill.

Cheers.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

Both were non runners AFAIK sadly.
bowie

Post by bowie »

There's a Cabin Fever that semi-works as far as i've read, no sound however. There's a topic on FF about what Mazzoomas work and what don't
bowie

Post by bowie »

Just checked and The Cabin Fever does work with sound, so it's indeed possible we'll see one, i can't wait for the Coronation Street myself. Love Bobby Dazzler.
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

Does this mean there is one or there isn't?
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I think they are being passed around the elite at fruitforums, they don't want them released on their public board yet as it clashes with pro players interests
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

I tried geting this working but there aint a layout for the roms, ask someone over at fruitforums to do a layout i tried asking but didnt get much help lol
spa

Post by spa »

GaryChandler wrote:I tried geting this working but there aint a layout for the roms, ask someone over at fruitforums to do a layout i tried asking but didnt get much help lol
'Cause the roms won't run. Only like 5% of the mazooma flood actually works, and 3% of those we had anyway.

Quite a few work with the door open but the machines won't play like they should.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Getting ziggy with it works with doors open but thats it, and it also wedges differently when it feels like it, its fucked.