Fruit-emu

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.

Fruit-emu

Post by Guest »

Anybody else having difficulty logging on to fruit-emu?

Is there a general problem or is it my pc again :x
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

I'll just get my crystall ball.

Post by Guest »

Thank you for the helpful reply Jeff :roll: :roll:
JG

Post by JG »

Nah it's fine, it's working now.

Worth hopping along to see Gary Chandler having discussions with people over there. He's doing great! Everyone apart from Altharic loves him!!! (*)Gary you might be interested to see that Altharic has added a link to You Tube. It's some edited pish about The Fonz teaching kids to be aware of paedophiles. I gave up watching it after that song started up. It was puerile pish, that's a real strange obsession he's got there. Anyway, your little arguments are better than anything on the TV at the moment, apart from perhaps the Christmas special of Extras. Definitely better than Eastenders or Jimmy Carrs 100 worst Christmas Song ever type countdowny thingys. Most entertaining! Try to stay out the Abyss. Keep it clever, keep it fun! Go get 'em champ!!!

* Only strictly true in the sense of not being entirely strictly true.
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

Streakypoos wrote:Nah it's fine, it's working now.

Worth hopping along to see Gary Chandler having discussions with people over there. He's doing great! Everyone apart from Altharic loves him!!! (*)Gary you might be interested to see that Altharic has added a link to You Tube. It's some edited pish about The Fonz teaching kids to be aware of paedophiles. I gave up watching it after that song started up. It was puerile pish, that's a real strange obsession he's got there. Anyway, your little arguments are better than anything on the TV at the moment, apart from perhaps the Christmas special of Extras. Definitely better than Eastenders or Jimmy Carrs 100 worst Christmas Song ever type countdowny thingys. Most entertaining! Try to stay out the Abyss. Keep it clever, keep it fun! Go get 'em champ!!!

* Only strictly true in the sense of not being entirely strictly true.
Trust me, they don't lol
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Im having a break for a few days! but dont worry ill be back :lol: