Help

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
bowie

Help

Post by bowie »

I'm on a laptop and a lot of the games don't fit, i remember a while ago i could change the desktop so that i could scroll up and down so i could see the whole game, but i can't remember how to do it. Cheers.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Go to control panel, then monitor , then advanced settings, then change your res.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
bowie

Post by bowie »

I'm already at the maximum and still can't see most, it's the scrolling thing i need.
Weyland

Post by Weyland »

The scrolling isn't really a Windows thing, it depends on the graphics card, and it's also fairly rare. If you can manually enable/disable it, it'll be somewhere in Control Panel->Display Properties->Settings->Advanced.

If there's nothing, then try this: The scrolling may come on automatically if you select a res that your video card can support, but is too large for your monitor to support.

Has the scrolling ever worked on this machine, and if so, when did it stop? If it's never worked, then the chances are that particular machine can't do it.
Rob Pots

Post by Rob Pots »

Right click desktop (display properties)
click settings
click advanced
click monitor
click to unhide modes your monitor cannot display
then change resolution to maximum.

:)
bowie

Post by bowie »

Got it, cheers.
JG

Post by JG »

This may lead to an unusable display/and or damaged hardware.

Yikes - is that right?
Weyland

Post by Weyland »

Streakypoos wrote:This may lead to an unusable display/and or damaged hardware.

Yikes - is that right?
Can do. Usually if the res is too much, it just won't display anything. It's if it tries to do a refresh rate it can't do that things screw up. However, the OP said they were using a laptop, and that should be new enough to just not show anything rather than explode. ;)