Never Mind the Jackpots - Poor Streaks?

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
no name

Never Mind the Jackpots - Poor Streaks?

Post by no name »

Stuck £210 through this on MFME last night, trying to see if I could get it to do a massive MS.

I done it by knocking back SSS (stopping it on 50p/£1 etc.) and sacking boards by doing silly gambles (lower than a 3 etc), but normal boards at the £75 point seemed to let me have every gamble as it was trying to go IM, including reverse gambles, I avoided the feature shots as I knew it would try to give MS first spin so I just reset the machine instead of collecting. At the £150 mark, I still hadn't collected nothing, it was at the point of regularly offering melons and sevens on reels (but not JP though I have had it off SH before).

Finally at around the £185 I decided to go for the MS. Red Hot Picker came along, got superboard open, turned it IM through the skill bonuses and took the Red MS...

£38

£15 later another MS from turbo gambling sevens on reels - flat £25.

Gave up after that.

Is the real machine like this - giving poor streaks all the time?
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Last time I looked i'd still got 1 near me. Took £90 to get a flat £25 MS then died again. This was after offering Fast Cash,Streak and opening the middle for £7 repeater on my 1st board. Not gone back to it since.
no name

Post by no name »

I've only seen and played a real NMTJ once, it was in a pub in Glasgow city centre. Only played it for beer money, a quid in on 10p a go, took a red £5 and left, didn't repeat.
_delIDE0-2F4B2009_0x0000F9
Scott

Post by Scott »

i had one of these a few years ago that i rolled a good 4-5 times whilst it was there, then you get one that never ever rolls the whole time it is there, had one in my local last summer that never rolled for me for the 3 months it was there. these can be nasty at times but its nice when they roll for the £75 and the SSS too follow, usually make about £40-£60 but its very rare these roll.
Cobwebs 👆
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

I think the big MS but be every Xth ms.

Define X.