Resolution Query

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
Rob Pots

Resolution Query

Post by Rob Pots »

Right i have a laptop (doesnt know if this makes a difference) but on some of my emulations i only have the top half of the machine. I cant even see the reels. I've tried playing around with screen pixels...but that doesnt work.

Is there something i've overlooked?

Help appreciated.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

they dont all work on laptops
spa

Post by spa »

Think you can get something called vitual desktop which will let you scroll to what res you need.

I'm sure I read that somewhere, might be wrong :)
besty2007

Post by besty2007 »

can anybody add anymore information on this please
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Go to your control panel.
Click on display.
Click on advanced.
mess about with your screen res.
It's possible to get the majority of the m/c onto your screen you just need to scroll down to get the reels to show but i still can't see the hold buttons.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

keys 1,2 and 3 are for the holds and nudges anyway so you dont really need to see the buttons. spacebar for start. e for exchange (reel 4 on club m/c's).
spa

Post by spa »

gambogaz1 wrote:Go to your control panel.
Click on display.
Click on advanced.
mess about with your screen res.
It's possible to get the majority of the m/c onto your screen you just need to scroll down to get the reels to show but i still can't see the hold buttons.
You won't, the res for the layouts you are trying to play are 1280X1024, maybe 1280X960.

If your screen will only goto 1024X768, in alot of cases theres just under 300 pixels in height you are missing.

Best soulution, car boot sale, 17 inch monitor. £5. Had a friend with the same problem (and my laptop too). That sorted out his p.c. I just use my p.c and my 19inch tft :)
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

go to display settings click advanced then go to moniter and untick the box that says hide modes that this moniter cant display....then change ur resolution to woteva is needed...then u will be able to scroll around ur screen and see the whole fruit machine :D

hope this helps