Club Temple of Treasure £250

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
mattrick

Club Temple of Treasure £250

Post by mattrick »

Available on fruit forums, great old school clubber this beauty!!

Post by Guest »

any1 know the codes for each 7 feature? 2-3-1 i think i pressed for lucky ladders.

also where is the block?
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I thought 2,3,1 was Hi lo cash? Or is that only on the 25ers etc and different for the club m/c???

Post by Guest »

Tried playing this one out last night.

I was playing it for almost 4 hours without a pot and by then it was throwing in boards every pound at least, but it just wouldnt pass the £60 mark.

Seems the block from 60-80 is MASSIVE, i must have lost at least 15 times and this was when it was throwing in loads of red features, red ToT included. Cant imagine what the £80 to £150 would be like :shock:

In the end (after £390 in!) i eventually gave in and took the top on normal, reason being i remember reading a post from someone saying they had never seen it normal. Anyway it went for £90.

After that i played on a few boards and got offered super hot warrior which i took for £50, a few boards i was offered super mystery match which gave £40 with THREE repeats for £160!

All in all was pretty impressed, probably a lot of value still in it and obviously in the wild its gonna have calmed down and assumably not fuck around as much so i may just give it a go.

If anyones took the pot yet, whats the afters like?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

toothless11 wrote:I thought 2,3,1 was Hi lo cash? Or is that only on the 25ers etc and different for the club m/c???
yup different for club
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Great avatar bigv083... ;)

Popped £130 into this on the emu and took red ToT which gave £150. Quite enjoyed playing this, as clubbers are usually poor versions of AWPs and not that much fun at all. This one, though, is pretty enjoyable... :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
mattrick

Post by mattrick »

That mystery match is quality, i had £80 on it earlier (non red).

I had £200 on red TOT on the classic version with the mega-happy rams :lol:
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

someone give me directions to getting it, or send it to me via MSN?
Unbelievable Jeff
hinchy

Post by hinchy »

This has got to be the easiest clubber ever to force.
After about £800 in I,ve managed to pot it 3 times always from offering red treasure hunter which is an easy jackpot

Post by Guest »

hinchy wrote:This has got to be the easiest clubber ever to force.
After about £800 in I,ve managed to pot it 3 times always from offering red treasure hunter which is an easy jackpot
What does the treasure hunter feature involve?, I tried using the feature hint but i cant see the reels as the layout seems to need resizing for my resolution or something, most of the layouts are that way :?

Anyone any idea how to fix this?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

darren223 wrote:
What does the treasure hunter feature involve?, I tried using the feature hint but i cant see the reels as the layout seems to need resizing for my resolution or something, most of the layouts are that way :?

right click on ur desktop - properties - settings - screen resolution :wink:
hinchy

Post by hinchy »

darren223 wrote:

Treasure hunter just aligns the reels up and then keeps stepping down until you decide which win you want to take.
On normal I think the max is 3 of a kind but on red , it aligns the reels up so you can choose a 4 of a kind and theres your 4 jackpots.
Its a very slow skillstop as well.
I think there is also an invincible mode on this.
If you climb to £30 without getting a bonus, it will climb all the way to the top
ob

Post by ob »

ahh treasure hunter was locomotion from royal exchange, bet I've paid way more than necessary in the wild, usually having to get the IM climb to get it out ( no bonus' as u say )