always 8

Discuss the fruit machine emulators here.
number9

always 8

Post by number9 »

does anyone have an emu for always 8 fruit machine as it was my fav thanks ....beci :h:
AMK

Post by AMK »

Is this similar to the PCP in for a penny in for a pound?
number9

Post by number9 »

mmmmmmmmmm not sure lol
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

Always Eight is definitely emulated. Try Fruit-Emu. You need to download the emulator MFME 3.2 to run it, and then search for Always Eight. I think it was a rebuild by BWB on MPS.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

What fruits they upto on there now? I forget password and login etc. Used to love playing the vamp on there! Supercharged worked as well lol
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
spa

Post by spa »

Mystery_Plum wrote:Always Eight is definitely emulated. Try Fruit-Emu. You need to download the emulator MFME 3.2 to run it, and then search for Always Eight. I think it was a rebuild by BWB on MPS.
Certainly is, I did the classic for it :) Have to say I though super nudger was better, used to find that one on 5p a go. Only better as the grapes would gamble straight to bars instead of melons like the 2p one.
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

spa wrote:
Mystery_Plum wrote:Always Eight is definitely emulated. Try Fruit-Emu. You need to download the emulator MFME 3.2 to run it, and then search for Always Eight. I think it was a rebuild by BWB on MPS.
Certainly is, I did the classic for it :) Have to say I though super nudger was better, used to find that one on 5p a go. Only better as the grapes would gamble straight to bars instead of melons like the 2p one.
And a very nice layout it is too 8)

Not quite as good as Crazy Coyote though :wink:

I was so happy when those ROMs turned up :)
spa

Post by spa »

Mystery_Plum wrote:
spa wrote:

And I was happy when you suggested the hi lo bit out haha.

That was you wasn't it? Can't remember :)

If anyone likes Always 8, they must try Trailbalzer, similarish. Alomst a cross between EU and A8..... kind of lol
Mystery_Plum

Post by Mystery_Plum »

spa wrote:
Mystery_Plum wrote:
spa wrote: Certainly is, I did the classic for it :) Have to say I though super nudger was better, used to find that one on 5p a go. Only better as the grapes would gamble straight to bars instead of melons like the 2p one.

And I was happy when you suggested the hi lo bit out haha.

That was you wasn't it? Can't remember :)

If anyone likes Always 8, they must try Trailbalzer, similarish. Alomst a cross between EU and A8..... kind of lol
Yeah I suggested the Pink Panther number reel layout :)

I post as Stevedude2 on the emulation forums, and Mystery_Plum on the 'slotting' forums :)
spa

Post by spa »

I knew it was something like that :)