Poker Tournament, 8pm Thursday 28th August

The Poker forum
admin

Poker Tournament, 8pm Thursday 28th August

Post by admin »

Next tourny for those interested - heres the details.

Venue: Ladbrokes poker
Starts: 8:00pm, Thursday 28th August
Table name: fruitchat
Game: Texas Holdem, no limit, 2000 starting chips.
Buy-In: $2+20
Type: Multi-table tournament.
Players: Max 50, 6 players per table.
Players: 1 rebuy allowed, for 30 minutes.

Prize Structure:

1st....50%
2nd...30%
3rd...20%

To find the table you need to click Private Tables then Multi Table Tournaments. fruitchat_poker should be listed on the first page.

If you havent already got the poker software, please click ImageHere to download it.

Thanks, and Good Luck!!
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Are you on commision for that link admin ? :wink: p.s great work. If i dont make this week i will defo be playing every week after. So lets keep this going weekly.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

If we got 50 runners (i know we wont ) Is it still only 3 postions paid ? Or can u change it ?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

fruitypie ,were you serious about the bounty?coz you've practically given the odds to call you with 7,2,although i would'nt play this way :) ,gonna try to limit myself to only half a bottle of jack daniels aswell,and at least ace ,five to go all in :D
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

mr lugsy wrote:fruitypie ,were you serious about the bounty?coz you've practically given the odds to call you with 7,2,although i would'nt play this way :) ,gonna try to limit myself to only half a bottle of jack daniels aswell,and at least ace ,five to go all in :D
Yes mate i was very serious if this was being played on the prima network where my bankroll is. But sadly lads isnt on prima network * just all on there todd bless them ) Also i said i will never deposit at lads again.But for this fruitchat multi i will make an exception. So sorry to say no bounty from me on lads. I am playing for the sociable thing only and will treat it like i am playing in a 50k multi also while we all have lots of good old fashioned banter. ( i hope) Get pikey chand to play admin. :P
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

I don't like to be a pescimist or owt, but as far as previous showings go, we'll be lucky to fill a table. :| :(

Hopefully. that was then and this is now, :)
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

nooooooooo! ladbrokes site is down for maintenance, i cant even log in to deposit a ukash voucher.................wtf is going on?
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

Im in 8) looks like ghost town tho :( come on every one JOIN in.
fruitypie

Post by fruitypie »

mr lugsy wrote:nooooooooo! ladbrokes site is down for maintenance, i cant even log in to deposit a ukash voucher.................wtf is going on?
Hey lugsy have you depostied ukash there befor ? Reason i ask is i used ukash for a while about a year or so ago, Then they changed numbers so under 18s cant use ukash.Now since that happened every time i got an ukash voucher it was allways 633 at start of voucher and it was a banned number. And if i asked the retailer i need an over 18 voucher number they looked at me as i was insane. So i gave up on ukash there and changed it to paypal. Which was a mistake as then i couldnt withdraw at the bookies.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

fooooooooooooooooooook i got a 633 ringer too,it even says age restricted on it nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
hope i can get a refund it's for 500 quid (15 pounds) gonna have to give them my bank details after all , or can you just pay cash into a bookies ?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

spoke to their customer service geezer ,yep, you can just walk into a laddies(not a ladies)and pay some money in , it's not listed as a deposit method on the site though(strange, you'd think they'd be encouraging you to visit their dens of iniquity)
p.s the guy on the phone spoke "proper england ",wtf?
petera

Post by petera »

fruitypie wrote:Im in 8) looks like ghost town tho :( come on every one JOIN in.
Well I did ask for some help how this all works but have been ignored so guess I wont be playing
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

what help do you need? click, admins link,download the software ,register your account details ,make a deposit and party on(admittedly i had troble with the last step ,thats because i don't like giving bank details online,but you can pay over the counter at ladbrokes )

p.s i know about the missing u from troble :wink:
p.p.s i want you to play so i can beat you lol.
petera

Post by petera »

I cant believe you missed the u .....

Well sorry to pee on your party but it looks like I wont be playing..... :(

As I am one of the great unwashed that choose to use a Mac it looks like Ladbrokes don"t support it so unless anyone has a genius idea looks like i am out of luck, which is a shame as I was so looking forward to losing all my money. :)
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

I'd play but not for a quid!