Poker Sites

The Poker forum
mjd

Poker Sites

Post by mjd »

Just wondering what poker sites are good to use? I play tournement play as opposed to Cash games.

I played on Betred months ago, Won a hundred quid!
Not going back there then :lol: It will take it back in no time!
boom
leetommo

Post by leetommo »

i play on poker.com there are alot of freeroll tourements on there.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

ladbrokes is good
admin

Post by admin »

bigv038 wrote:ladbrokes is good
Agreed, I play exclusively on ladbrokes..
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

do people not play on partypoker or pokerstars? find them a lot better than a lot of the other sites huge potential for winning especially as yanks have disapeared off of party poker :-)
"Its all about the top"
Fader

Post by Fader »

I personally use about 10+ sites.

I like the graphics on Pokerroom (ALA JOKERroom) because of the amount of clowns on the site, i also dont mind sportingodds now that they have merged with paradise, and i also play at betfair because of the lack of quality in the players

if you want value WPTOnline is pretty good too
Chance favours the prepared mind!
rollem

Post by rollem »

Has nobody tried http://www.pkr.com the graphics and gameplay are amazing, also has a small amount of players as its just starting out and is quite easy to make a few $$$
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

rollem wrote:Has nobody tried http://www.pkr.com the graphics and gameplay are amazing, also has a small amount of players as its just starting out and is quite easy to make a few $$$
looks good might give it a whirl
Fader

Post by Fader »

I was going to mention PKR,been using that since the beta version was released but i cant stand slow poker rooms and PKR is too slow for me, plus you constantly get the idiots "booing" or other emotions
Chance favours the prepared mind!
Debz

Post by Debz »

rollem wrote:Has nobody tried http://www.pkr.com the graphics and gameplay are amazing, also has a small amount of players as its just starting out and is quite easy to make a few $$$
i play on there, i like it. :)
nudgesuk wrote:nah were all good people on here i can just imagine what a nightout it would be cos some of these boys are crazy lol i reckon it would be a great laugh.
pierkid

Post by pierkid »

Pokerstars is by far the best room ive tried.

U cant beat the sunday million tourney.
acen123

Post by acen123 »

i prefer :-

* Bet 365 ( use same software as Laddies, nice selection of MTTs )

* CD Poker ( Hand Histories second to none, plenty of $XXXX guaranteed MTTs which generally offer better value plus they offered me free $30 start-up with NO deposit!! :P )

* PKR ( Looks excellent, some weak players, emotes are quite funny 'shake your head 'is my favourite but v slow loading times )
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Try full tilt. Regularly offer the mill and half mill mmts. Plus all the pros play on there. Seen Phil Ivey lose 100k on a stone cold bluff. IF you do download it watch the player durrrr on $600/1200 he often makes over a million by the end of a days play.

THe only thing I would say about this site is that the standard is slightly better than average.