staking-online

The Poker forum
maverick69

staking-online

Post by maverick69 »

ive had some sucess in online mtts. im looking for average players to train up and play small mtts on poker stars. ive got an roi of 10 per cent over 5000 mtts which is not bad. im looking to stake some players in low buyin mtts up to 3 dollars also maybe some 180 man turbos as im an expert in these games. ive got a lot going on at the minute what with playing machines and poker and starting my stable up. so if u want a shot pm me ur name on stars and see if u have good enough stats to get the ball rolling. i will need skype contact, names and all . dont want to get grimed. I was trained by hesbluffingx and some coaching from omgclaydoll, 6 sessions. It will be 70/30 deal weighted in my favour.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Im currently playing 8-15 dollar 180s now and all mtts up to 20 dollars with a lot of turbos. ive started training up in online poker as i cant see much of a future in machines anymore.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

30% of 3$ sngs?

better off taking a min wage job!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

i prefer the 1c 999 man hyper turbo

on a more serious note , i'm looking for someone with a keen interest in raking up leaves.

some good commission available for the right candidate.
Roll_With_It_Russ

Post by Roll_With_It_Russ »

you joke about the smallest online games, but zero rake means if you have a bot that could play loads of games it would be +ve, thing is stars will close you down if you multitable more than physically possible as an individual.
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

my theory is that they put you up against 998 colluding bots to prise your 1 cent out of you mercilessly

JG blot on Lugsy's fine posting: Amen to that!
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I dont want to be rude, but is this thread a joke?

Maverick, if youre being serious, I'd recommend seeing how you get on at higher level tournaments before you view it as a consistent earner. A trained monkey could probably get a 10% roi on super low stakes tournaments, if you can get it online multitabling mid-high stakes tournaments or SNGs then maybe you'd be in a good spot.
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

To be fair omgclaydol is a deuces cracked coach, so it could be a legit thread.
Bored of the grind.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

I'm thinking of building up a player base of 20-30 players to play low - mid stakes ....i will be starting them off at 2.50 dollar 180 man turbos and teaching them how to beat the games. if i can get them to all make even 100 bucks a month to start with it will be a good earner. ive put it on 2 plus 2, im sure there are some skint student types who will jump at the chance. I occasionally play in the 2/5 game at the Vic in London and have done very well in it. My bankroll is from fruits but im up overall in poker. Chris moorman, aka moorman1 , stakes a lot of good players. I want to ivest some of my money staking good players eventually.
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

ive got dreams of making millions ,,,,,not 500-1000 a week traipsing around shitty pubs and arcades all day
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

btw it might be just dreams , but i dare to dream
maverick69

Post by maverick69 »

Im playing UKIPT Bristol aswell , won my seat on stars....wish me luck
Scott

Post by Scott »

maverick69 wrote:not 500-1000 a week traipsing around shitty pubs and arcades all day

No one makes that much, gotta be bullshit.
Cobwebs 👆
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Apologies then as it seems the thread is genuine - although I can't see many making much money under your arrangement.

Haven't played at the vic but most 2/5 live games are very soft, it's just the boredom that's usually the factor!

Moorman1 I do remember from my poker days so I do believe this is your plan, but if you're thinking of earning 1k a week plus on poker it is not an easy thing to achieve. About 7 years ago on party poker/full tilt you could probably make that playing military TAG multitabling as low as 50c/$1 if you put the hands in and had a good rakeback deal but with American players now persona non grata much of the easy money went with them. Certainly that boat has left the port.

You will find the higher stakes online you play there are some very smart players and if not, they will still not be walking free money. Don't want to put you off but that's how it is.

Prepare for losing weeks too - something we are not used to in the machine world. At 10% roi your variance will be huge playing MTTs.
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Sorry should clarify those figures relate to cash games.
Bored of the grind.