Finally levelling to percentage

The Poker forum
JG

Finally levelling to percentage

Post by JG »

I'm pleased to say that my stt pot is starting to look hot on William Hill. Touch wood. I had pocket 8s in early position ten handed and on the turn an eight landed on a non scary board. I milked it well and went on to take 1st place. Basically the pocket pair making a set on the turn is equivalent to a wink on a Golden Game. After that I knew the rundown would be three more second places and I played on until it paid out another first place.

On the other hand the ring games are in suck mode. Deliberately stitching me up with 'lucky' shills, Hill Bots and suck out robots after blowing two buy ins I realised it wasn't paying out on that pot.

Anyway I'm now winning again, so I imagine the target percentage is somewhere around 98% All good fun. I even had an outrageous outdraw (a sure fire sign of an imminent streak). ATh (hero - that#'s me) vs AK. I bagged a flush on turn. All in. Late stages, big blinds. The other guy told me to ^^^^ off.

I'm too tired now, but hopefully the repeat/streak pot will be there tomorrow. I know the repeat pot IS there as I got dealt AQ twice. The way I run down these is wink for set on turn, outrageous outdraw, straight roll in (flop), flush out, better pairs then an ace high vs maniac bluff value take down. On the stts the cards play themselves. Easy money when it's full.

Off to bed now. Remember FOBTs are rigged.

Take care.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

refill day on a Tuesday, looks like you took full advantage :lol: