Forum Poker Game- Free entry I pay prize pool

The Poker forum
Istenem

Post by Istenem »

i'm up for a game. sunday afternoon would suit me, but i'll be first out because i'm rubbish at poker. all power to you Dibble.
nobody ever wins on those things.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

I'll play, would be rude not too :P

Gotta be Hold'em and no turbo crap imo.
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

OK apologies for the delay- the tournament is now going to be Sunday the 8th of Feb at 7pm. Its going to be holdem, and non turbo (so all you tight rocks can wait for you premium starting hands!) and the prize pool is going to be about $150 (at todays exchange rate thats now actually £115).

I will put the link and password for the freerole up in a few days. I am going to probably do a second one next month (again a freerole) and if you win both the first one and the second one I will send you a further $500 for your efforts :)
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

awesome, what site?
Unbelievable Jeff
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Sounds good Dibble :wink: As already asked tho which site?
steveseagull

Post by steveseagull »

are beginners allowed? i would love to give it a go.
In Gustavo Augusto Poyet Dominguez we trust.
Mr Bubbles

Post by Mr Bubbles »

Depending on the site used, I would be interesting in playing as well.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

if you do set it up, can it be quite late at night, i dont finish work till 9pm, so can we have it about 9.30 start?

it'd be a bit gay to have to book a day off work just to play a poker tourney....
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

I'll be up for it!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Not that I'll be playing, but I just wanted to say a big thankyou on behalf of most of the forum to Dibble for his generosity in setting this up and funding it!

Excellent stuff! Let us know who wins! ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

OK its now set up and I have donated $150 bucks of my own cash. I tried to get a deal with the site for a contribution but they would only give me a $100 buck bonus if the person I refere plays 2000 hands in the first month.....which is stupid and basically unattainable. So I have done this off my own back with no support form the site. I would like to keep this a regular thing so as long as we get a decent few numbers then I will try and do this every month.

Like i said before- you dont have to deposit a thing as entry is free. Top 9 places paid with the 150 dollars prize pool. If you win this one and next months I will donate and additional $500 bucks to the winner.

I will post the link to the site and the password in a few hours. We need a minimum of 9 players.

Good luck all

:)
Dibble

Post by Dibble »

Also MODS would it be ok to put the details in the general forum too in a few hours to try and actually get a few additional players? It would be a shame if we only have one or two players?
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Dibble wrote:OK its now set up and I have donated $150 bucks of my own cash. I tried to get a deal with the site for a contribution but they would only give me a $100 buck bonus if the person I refere plays 2000 hands in the first month.....which is stupid and basically unattainable. So I have done this off my own back with no support form the site. I would like to keep this a regular thing so as long as we get a decent few numbers then I will try and do this every month.

Like i said before- you dont have to deposit a thing as entry is free. Top 9 places paid with the 150 dollars prize pool. If you win this one and next months I will donate and additional $500 bucks to the winner.

I will post the link to the site and the password in a few hours. We need a minimum of 9 players.

Good luck all

:)

Sounds Great.

But when exactly is this game to be played?

I get the feeling its going to be tonight, but I'm not sure so am going out slotting - otherwise I'd have stayed in and had a laugh with you all?
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

im hoping is getting played tonight, too cold and snowy and rubbish to go out, so giving myself a few days off.
Unbelievable Jeff
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

CrosbyRules wrote:im hoping is getting played tonight, too cold and snowy and rubbish to go out, so giving myself a few days off.

Pah... I got up at 7 for work, battled with the M1, gave up when it took me 80 minutes to do a mile and came home and worked from home.

I am now climbing the walls and have to go down the pub.

If the poker is tonight, can someone please text me with the time and I'll get back if I can.

Matt/Crosby - we forgot to exchange numbers in Leics, I'll PM it now.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc