Skulls £70

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Scott

Post by Scott »

These are a slow machine in general i reckon, theres a fair pause between gambles whilst its adding the safe cash up.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Had 32 lose beffore
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
JG

Post by JG »

OK, had a look at one of these today, in a pub with a moody Star Wars. Eventually it caved in and I heard some music thrice for a small loss.

So Indy Skulls. £1 normal.

Not looking at all happy, not happy, he's not happy is he? What him in the Sizzler? Not happy over a pill muncher? You should try the chewed her rows...she IS NOT happy, that's the definition of NOT HAPPY.... I digress
In this one he was happy enough. Gosh that rows though, not been in that often but she's getting proper CROSS, one step away from a bar, so is it go in when the gorrilas are on and it's packed? I know for a fact some players don't go in there, bar that flamin' Matt who emptys the you know what by now. Time to diss multiple of Guy I reckon.

Indy Skulls yeah? Right, so it's a bonus at £8 in and it's boost to faff all...oh God....that's a good sign of stoneness in my book. However in for a board, see where we stand. Was on a 2....then got a bonii....add again.....jeez......jeez...deadsville...hold.....hold.....up to 12 noudgahs (posh pronounciation of nudges)
No lose and lucky 7 were gifted and I was on a green Ben ten hen.
£15 bloop 7s there. So autosmudge and should I have gone lower for the 7??! Nah, it's not spin 'n tonic is it? SO I went higher as I'm sure I remember Matt Vinyl saying it always gave 12 in that situation and then lower for the guaranteed 1. Well no, it actually gave yellow 11, the same colour of my belly as I collected and RAN with the £10 profit after trying £2 back, no joy.
Now some of you may have taken it on and yes it was pretty red due to the bloopy sevens.
However those bonii and the board cost and the general meaness of the gamble and the moodyness of Star Warts/Verrucae meant I bailed more than a load of straw in a cricket stump factory. Doesn't make sense, sorry.

Anyway I ran with £10 profit. Would you all have forced? Not played it? Left after a £5er no board? Dropped down dead in surprise? Bashed the 11 and cried when it was 12?

Talk to me.
JG
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

I'd have gone lower 11.

I've always said when they nudge in 7's they are ready to go. If not that board, the next one woulda been the one. (I think, Ha!)
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Just quickly...

With reds I've kinda got to the point of just smacking every gamble higher or lower... seeing where/when it kills me. If I don't get past the £5, then fuck it, it's dead.

However at a tenner/£15... I'd keep going.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

You could have gone lower JG, but then you could have lost, as did I after being offered £50 after £15 in on one the weekend, £140 later and it finally gave in and let me get a flat £70.

Still showing, as you would expect, took £50 odd for next JP then the same again for next JP at which point I had lost the will to live and left it.

Only had one of these play like this before, it just wouldn't give in even though it was going from the off. Just get them every now and again i suppose, so to save your sanity you probably did the right thing in taking you early profit.
ob

Post by ob »

Shaggerty wrote:Just quickly...

With reds I've kinda got to the point of just smacking every gamble higher or lower... seeing where/when it kills me. If I don't get past the £5, then fuck it, it's dead.

However at a tenner/£15... I'd keep going.

The 5er block means nothing, just people have took a few small wins (after a top they are generally going to a tenner for example). If its over a tenner of course you should have gone for it JG, now behave :P