Skulls £70

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Matt Vinyl

Skulls £70

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Anyone seen one of these, a quick skirt over the forum didn't reveal any obvious topics. Anyway, it played as Tony the Tiger would say: GREAT!

Two £70 tops off of £30. First one came from ARB1 and the bonus start giving me a red alert and no lose - feature exchange was next gamble, lovely! Second came from a blue super bonus (how does it decide which colour to give you on mega game, seems random to me, unlike CTOL whereby the 'side' of the spinny thing dictates the colour?!) giving me 12 nudges with blues well within range - it gamble out from there. :)

Seems better than the £35 one, although again, I only had a limited experience on that one - maybe 4 or 5 plays...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

The colour of the bonus is determined by which side of the thing its on. Similar to CLOT - just in aline not a circle. (if that makes any sense!lol)
It goes something like: MS BL BL BL RD RD RD MS
Scott

Post by Scott »

Cracking red this, i'd say this has been the best one for going £105 for me, there was a stage a while back when they were all going £105 for me, i topped out on one the other week that gave reel skill off the bonus, which i find rare to get offered, bashed the £25 and up it went, for me the difference between the £70 and the £35 jp is the bonuses you get from £1 a play, i've found the £35/50p almost impossible to top out on even when glowing, they never gave big wins and would lose on 11 and 2 for fun when high up, on the £1 a play its not unusual to get a £25 on an 2/11 with a no lose for an easy top, plenty of re-spins, extra lifes and on the whole so much better, same as Copper load, miles better on the upgrade.
Cobwebs 👆
johnjohn

Post by johnjohn »

there is 1 in paddington station , in the pub next to ladbrokes
badders2

Post by badders2 »

had one in wetherspoons where i live there hard to find now because people are iou them
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

From my expierience they seem to be alot better than 35's as said going in of big wins with the no lose and extra life. Also they seem to go in alot better for the top even on stupid numbers :D
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

badders2 wrote:had one in wetherspoons where i live there hard to find now because people are iou them
????? Never heard anything about this...
Bored of the grind.
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

sir ratholer wrote:
badders2 wrote:had one in wetherspoons where i live there hard to find now because people are iou them
lol
Shaggerty

Re: Skulls £70

Post by Shaggerty »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Anyway, it played as Tony the Tiger would say: GREAT!
Or, as Terry the tiger off the discount cereal would say: They'reeeee FOOOOD!

(Hopes people watch Family Guy)
Scott

Post by Scott »

sir ratholer wrote:

Funny you should say this, i saw one IOU £10 the other day, hmmm.
Cobwebs 👆
Nixxy

Re: Skulls £70

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Seems better than the £35 one, although again, I only had a limited experience on that one - maybe 4 or 5 plays...
I think the concensus when first played was that the upgrade turned an horrendous profile (on £35) into a very playable game (on £70).
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

only from tooling
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Yeah iv not seen one iou, and i keyed 1 up in a service £10 off so cant be anyfin legal.
bowie

Post by bowie »

I had a flat top off nine quid on a COB from a namefill, keyed it after and it was 283 off, no notey, only installed that day so might have been floated wrong.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

bowie wrote:I had a flat top off nine quid on a COB from a namefill, keyed it after and it was 283 off, no notey, only installed that day so might have been floated wrong.
It most likely was floated wrong as they did the same with a few round here for some reason a couple of weeks ago.