HI-LO SILVER £70 NIGHTMARE

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Also, I've taken Mega Streak on this unit a few weeks ago, and its given £35. Is this normal? Though I was pissed off, I took it again, £35 again, didn't seem to affect the chase for the top though (still redding), did a £100 off top after £35 ploughed back in, but next board straight after, gave Mega Streak (Bonus Board on £1 stake) for £35 flat again.

So maybe your big runs are due on these when Mega Streak comes into play, as when I got murdered on it a few days ago, it never offered Mega Streak throughout the umpteen recycles through
silent g

Post by silent g »

sidewinder got a £80 megastreak on a 70 hi lo in liecester sq
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
Mr McStreak

Post by Mr McStreak »

pickareel wrote:at the end of the day if its red straight away and it takes a ton to go in it needs a re-rap,basic stuff really,lol @ jpfuck,have u been out playing with me have u?id rather be a fat cunt than look like u,simples,oh and id like to add your missus is a fat ugly rug rat aswel,your an old sour alcoholic who has got nothing remotley interesting to say.

ask anyone who ive met off here n see there opinion about me..............

:D
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

ob wrote:
logopolis wrote:There's defintely some sort of chip out on Indiana Jones Raiders. Played a particular unit 3 times now and every time it costs at least £40 for a top after the first red board. Sometimes costing £70+ after the first red board. So its usually about £20 back after the first top and it shows reds again. Seems to be a block at £35 on the cash trail.

An example of a feature with machine redding for at least £40 :-
We were on £20 on the cash trail with 2 troves. Spun the bonus and instead of giving 3rd trove, it lands on see the future!! It shouldn't do that!! Then it kills us on £35.
yeh I have had this alot on these lately, always blocking the top when they are blatently ready....
Me too, they really hate giving the 3rd trove when they used to just throw them at you...
Bored of the grind.
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

silent g wrote:sidewinder got a £80 megastreak on a 70 hi lo in liecester sq
I got a £96 one recently...first board, first shot. :wink:
Bored of the grind.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

jeffvickers wrote:Also, I've taken Mega Streak on this unit a few weeks ago, and its given £35. Is this normal? Though I was pissed off, I took it again, £35 again, didn't seem to affect the chase for the top though (still redding), did a £100 off top after £35 ploughed back in, but next board straight after, gave Mega Streak (Bonus Board on £1 stake) for £35 flat again.

So maybe your big runs are due on these when Mega Streak comes into play, as when I got murdered on it a few days ago, it never offered Mega Streak throughout the umpteen recycles through
I have heard this too from a couple of other people jeff, so you're not the only one lol.

Surely on most machines (apart from some globals) megastreak should always be the minimum of the jackpot plus whatever extra it wants to give you?

a £70 JP machine should never be allowed to give a MS for £35 IMO, as it doesn't seem fair, i would expect something like that amount of money from superstreak or even streak on a DOND of equivalent stake/jackpot amount.

Hell, i have seen a 25jp cybtb do a £71 MS, clicky! and then do another flat MS on the next press, and then next board a fiver after, COB for supersptreak that went for £15, plus some more afters as well, so a 35 ms on a 70 seems really shit in comparison!

But, thats reds for ya i suppose, remember legal tender on £25jp,

Jackpot, oh look, it landed on a fooking tenner, and thats it, thats the top, one shot, tenner, wank.
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

Played a £35 pulsation the other day, only 70& payout though, now, as there is fuck all to play round here, thought I'd try a tenner in for old times sake. On my 3rd board, it gambled to yop, (all blue £10) and repeated 5 times, walked away, result! Used to get stung on these MFs when redding before so thought not trying to see if still there, walked £52 in profit after drink
PMK

Post by PMK »

£70 Hi lo.....................

I had a terrible time on one of these(horrible chips) in a service station the other day(cant remember which one) needless to say it was the most disgusting silver I had ever played.

I bailed about £80 down. After the second re-wrap I realised this program wasn't to be fucked with. Other wise it would have been a trip down Vickers street!!! No thanx.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

This may sound absurd, but I think I'm going to boycott these style Reds for a while - based on personal experience recently (2 £80+ losses) and stories on here. The screw has been tightened...

Thankfully there's still plenty of other things keeping me busy, but I'm going to shelve these for a while and see what happens. Those two losses have dented a decent profit recently - made on other Reds! First time in absolutely ages that I've 'not' topped out a Red before leaving it (when signs / usual things are there, obviously)...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

thecannonball89 wrote:lol 70% DOES NOT MEAN 100 IN FOR 70
no, its over a bigger cycle.. and does not include any variance for payout percentage manipulation...

but it does by average, equal to 100 in 70 out.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

It would be interesting to know what the indy clone of this is like on 70, as from memory, the 35 hls and 35 indy variant didnt play the same, for one, when taking skill cash, the reel spun significantly quicker on the indy version!
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Indy seems a LOT worse than HLS recently. Initially, it seemed to be the better edition...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Indy seems a LOT worse than HLS recently. Initially, it seemed to be the better edition...
Agreed.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

What's all this £100 = £70? We all know that percentages are paid (and averaged) over thousands of pounds (which is exactly why DONDs never pay out much then go mental when they do)

I saw a guy on a £35 in a local pub and he was going mental that he hadn't got JP off £180. And he was demanding that the machine owed him at least what the percentage said. Idiot.

As for Jeff as a rule I just don't re-push £70s. I tried it when they first came out and and have tried since and won't again. To do it now I'd have to see an ARB3 and would want to see 2 red boards to be sure. Juicy boards after will just suck u in. After a top these will quite happily still be readish, gamble to £10 and maybe offer SS. I just collect something.

I'd rather just go back next day (pub dependant) and it should be flying.
You just got stubborn mate - I'm really bad for it but am much better than I used to be.
clarkey1984

Post by clarkey1984 »

Alpine021 wrote:What's all this £100 = £70? We all know that percentages are paid (and averaged) over thousands of pounds (which is exactly why DONDs never pay out much then go mental when they do)

I saw a guy on a £35 in a local pub and he was going mental that he hadn't got JP off £180. And he was demanding that the machine owed him at least what the percentage said. Idiot.
I think the statemant has been taken to literally, we were just saying that this would be the correct theoretical amount according to percentage, 100 in for 70 back, we all know that it doesnt happen like that, there are massive variances when it wants to save up and then go nuts, plus the cycles are obviously so much bigger than just £100, that almost goes without saying.

We were meaning that it is possible for someone to lose that amount and the machine is still playing to its correct percentage, we didnt mean it literally lol.