Must thank you clever bunch of dickheads for the latest red

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
daz

Must thank you clever bunch of dickheads for the latest red

Post by daz »

Updates!

You lot are so fucking smart its so clever to boast about how much ya making on the new 70 reds, then you go and post it on a forum that the manufacturers read, so then they go and award you with the amazing new red updates! Just wait till you come across em and then you will be thanking yourself for being and idiot and not keeping ya mouth shut what a bunch of wankers hope that you do ya fucking arses finding out!!!!!!!!!!
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Haha
daz

Post by daz »

Block Block Block Block Block Block and then sum
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
jackpot777

Re: Must thank you clever bunch of dickheads for the latest

Post by jackpot777 »

daz wrote:Updates!

You lot are so fucking smart its so clever to boast about how much ya making on the new 70 reds, then you go and post it on a forum that the manufacturers read, so then they go and award you with the amazing new red updates! Just wait till you come across em and then you will be thanking yourself for being and idiot and not keeping ya mouth shut what a bunch of wankers hope that you do ya fucking arses finding out!!!!!!!!!!
looooooooooooool yr dick
JG

Post by JG »

No he's got a point. There's no way on God's earth I'd speak directly to anyone working in The Industry whilst the England game was on, whilst drinking Magners. That's basically what you're doing by posting on here.
Daz I hope you appreciate that I've done no tooting of 'playables' and that those cards are kept extremely low key.
These updates are news to me, but then I suspect they were **always** on the menu anyway, regardless of what is babbled in public on here.
Any more details PM me, I'd be interested to hear what is getting upgraded and more specific details of the upgrades.
harry13.50

Post by harry13.50 »

Point.But its not just Reds though.

Most £70 conversions have had been updated already , obviously not for all the same reasons though.
Barry Trotter

Post by Barry Trotter »

JG wrote:No he's got a point. There's no way on God's earth I'd speak directly to anyone working in The Industry whilst the England game was on, whilst drinking Magners. That's basically what you're doing by posting on here.
Daz I hope you appreciate that I've done no tooting of 'playables' and that those cards are kept extremely low key.
These updates are news to me, but then I suspect they were **always** on the menu anyway, regardless of what is babbled in public on here.
Any more details PM me, I'd be interested to hear what is getting upgraded and more specific details of the upgrades.
Are we all stupid enough to believe that the industry bods on here only find out whats going on with machines because of whats said in forums like this? They have all sorts of data capture methods. Sure, if there is an emptier that only people who have brains know about, then its less likely to get back to them, but once a specific model of machine starts getting a number of IOU's, then its not normally long before they know about the fault and have a fix for it.
swych

Post by swych »

the manufacturers want you to play these machines reguardless as they are still set on a percentage, so all people are doing on here is advertising the machines for them by bigging them up. no need for upgrades as they will also be advertised on here for players to see , therefore no longer playing the mentioned machines (indy) i know somebody who has a red indy in his bar and it makes more profit than the crappy dond next to it as it gets played more.
Scott

Post by Scott »

All Reds are profit makers and profit takers, no brainer really!!!
Cobwebs 👆
daz

Re: Must thank you clever bunch of dickheads for the latest

Post by daz »

jackpot777 wrote:
daz wrote:Updates!

looooooooooooool yr dick
Fuck you i hope your ass gets raped by 1 next *edit ,enuff already.*