A NEW RED HAVEN

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
ssgtsnelly

A NEW RED HAVEN

Post by ssgtsnelly »

having broken up for the summer from uni i decided to stay around and work here for 3 months..

while realising that i should cut back and keep things under control with limted floats and no bank card i am looking forward to it all..

to my GREAT surpirse the town has been getting new REDS left right and centre...

not even explored all the places yet but for my regular visits i now have..

3 subzero's
1 bling bling
1 rocket money
1 Top Giza
1 dragon drop
1 Pulsation NEW THIS WEEK :D
1 cobra cabana

2 of the local pubs are now ALL red..kicked out the ex's and the bars woop..

granted SZ is a tight bastard but i had a mean result today.

bout £50 through a full one with all bar 1/2 red....was dying on 1st and 2nd gamble ALOT so i was a bit concerned to say the least especially when funds were down to £12 :S

then get the yetis for a nice £75 and then very next board gambled all the way to £20 then it gave me the 3rd yeti again..so expecting to be killed on that gamble..

another £25...took it and ran..

next pub.

new pulsation as said in other thread..

12 odd in for a nice 85 return..

saw RM giving me the wink and had to drop a few quid in.

1st board all red bar one...nice

after that shit for like £8 odd then a SS for £2 :shock:
never had it that bad from 12 nudges...
anyways board after that all red bar one dead on £10...

next was 50/50 but decided to play it out and got to the top for £50...

didnt even try another board as have done me for £15 before and the profit was nice and healthy..

3 boards on CC seemed dead so took mixed boxs for £6 and left.

a nice day i have to say..

not biggest wins ever had im sure but i was happy and now jsut counting out the gold :D
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Heh, that's not bad mate! I do like a nice Red-Fest! ;)

I saw a pulsation t'other nite, and rolled about £30 through and took £97 out - collecting £10ers here there and everywhere... ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

cheers bud..

what u mean to were taking the tenners that were offered on the cash stack or through features?

might give it a go next time..
might leave it a week or so..need to really sit down and plan things out properly over this summer to make sure i dont get silly/greedy and end up getting screwed over :P

bling bling is an interesting machine too...

only had a few gos but seems ok...
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

oo yeah have a stack attack to but is a mission away so hardly ever play it :)

hoping to find at least one more 2moro on my way to el banko
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I have

2 sub zero
2 lifes a beach
1 stack attack
1 top giza
1 quake
1 Jackpot gems

and I cant seem to be able to get anything out of any.

I played on the Top Giza today which hammered £10 to a board then offered £4, then died and give a SS to 12 nudges which was £3 upgrade to £4 and won and lost on £5.

Forced it because of it offering the 50/50 red features, took £100 to get a flat £25 off the top, taking £21 to the next board and offering a red Pyrimad game thingy which timed out on a £1 which I thought was a cert of £25.

Played on through a further rip of £15 to get nothing and ended up skint, by the way this was only £19 off full.

How the hell can a machine do this?, I remember when I had a Stink King Rich and it used to get hammered by me every week for £75+ every time, offering all red features alot.

Theese machines must be get played different now, as all I do is the all out force and dont see how there can be any other way of playing an all out force on theese Reds that only have numbers.

Or is it that I am just playing at the wrong time, but saying that why would it then be only £19 off full and still take £100 for a dead top :x

Argh well, back to me Golden Games, me Monopoly and £5 IJ3, PYP and Mummy talks 8)
justice For The 96
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

hmm sounds like it may be been smashed then refilled mate and someone took a few small wins to set it back a bit..
NO red is guaranteed 75 and you must put this behind you and only play for what the machine is offereing..

sometimes its best to take the value from the machine by taking red features...some of them are JP capable and some are Very close to it...such as find the pea....

thing is if the machine was hit for a big streak say £75+ it will take more than that 75 going back in for it to recover to the point where it wants to pay that amount again...it will pay the odd 25 out yes to keep the player interested and it CAN even fool the best of red players with all the signs.

talk to other people who have posted on red threads and youll see what i mean.

forcing for the top is not always the best way to play the machine mate you shouldnt assume that its going to drop £50+ every time and take out what you can from whats on offer..features can be just as good...they will come back to the point that the machine wants to pay then go back to green. then you know you have your lot...
if you are caught in the force then consistant deaths high up are sometimes a better sign than dying around the £5 mark then randomly dropping a top in...its maybe random and could be there to fool you..

hope this helps a bit... :)
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

RE: Pulsation - it was playing very well, letting me get to the top 'almost' every board! The tops kept giving me tenners however. I also took a few red features, and a few £8 / £10 board wins (dodgy numbers!)

I guess this might just be another way of it giving you the classic Red-streak...?

Also, as an aside, a Crazy Cobra has just 'returned' to a pub near me, can't wait to give that a going over the end of this week! ;)

Bling / Bling - never played that, but I believe that Freak Streak is a clone, had a pop at that also on Friday, took me a few pound to get my head around it though!? Didn't take anything out of this - found it to be excessively tight on the hi lo gamble, even though it was letting me in quite frequently with Mega Start etc...

Also took the £75 out of a SnailBlazer (Board entry ALL red features, two gambles to get to the exchange point - 'Can I get more, tell me!') ;)

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

bloody hell ive never had it all red from the off...ever...

best ive has is one red on CC then red alert and it lit ALL the others :D
delightfull..
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Bet that RM and CC in Spoons don't yield you too much. I've found reds in many spoons often dead as a dodo. I forced a rocket money that was redding a while back, still cost me £60!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

yeah true matt they can cost 300-40 to force out but generally they dont get dropped that much without boating id say im one of a handfull at most who drop them..ive had a £125 roll on RM and £110 on CC before...CC seems to like a split 75 more which does limit profit but the rocket money just seems to give up and drop the 50+...
i think ive come to the conclusion that if a top comes from nowhere ie half reds and maybe one death near top then im looking at 25...i take a nice 4/5 blocks as a sign that it might be a bigger top...true have been shocked before but generally seems that way.

i do ok out of those two if im not greedy and give it a week or so to recover....now with pulsation its a full house :) that machine will baffle people for ages :P
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Rampage, U.F.O and Nitro were the 3 Red machines that I used to love playing as it was so easy to read and it would often give the £75 and then a few £5+ wins as afters.

Aftershock is still a ledgend though :lol:

All Reds on £5 JP are amazing as they do huge tops, especially on a Rampage when you key it find it full...just keep getting to £4.40 or £5 knocking it off for about £40/£50 then take the top and see what you get, was a way of getting like a £90 top off it
justice For The 96
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

update:

now have a Jackpot Gems and Lifes a Beach..

this town has gone red mad..beautiful...

hopefully be a profitable summer
king_conspiracy

Post by king_conspiracy »

Update : Ive lived here longer than you Luke, Loughborough is only big enough for one of us. Im going to refill key your eyes out . mwhahaha :)

Just kidding.

Yep,this is enough to bring me out of a considered retirement.

King
Matty

Post by Matty »

King and sgt i met 3 guys last night from you hood up in edinburgh :D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

how random, maybe they are at uni up there...seems a bit of a mission to play fruities...:P

wasnt the tattoo this weekend was it?? hope i aint missed it :(