Lifted for a ...

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
shadmun

Lifted for a ...

Post by shadmun »

Fun Nudge!!!

Ok first bar stc nr first bonus straight in for flat +66 , 25 extreme +27.
Move on next bar invincible 30 for 70 , +10 on paragon , next bar fruit hidden buy drink .. oh no a fnc! oh its on 86+6 % try a board straight up to 15 , end up 55 for full 85 just as im walking out the door the police walk in .
Searched 183 in coins 300 in notes mobile keys a lighter and 20regal police being assholes claiming iv been scamming the fruit i tell them to ring the engineer they say hes on the way so im thinking cool should be out of here soon , but no they saw the car key and want to search it .. So we head to the car they start searching open my bag which contains a further 520 coins bagged up and that seals it cuffed on the spot in the middle of the high street on suspicion of theft . Get taken down the station strip searched put in a cell .
3hours later they bring me through for questioning trying to pin something on me when they have nothing . Another 3hours later i get my money back and get release me
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

they take a photo claiming everybar from the lakes to glasgow will receive it and i will be unable to enter the premises ... wtf! .
Thoughts please
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

if they let u go without charge , then why threaten you with the photo pass round thing , ? doesnt make any sense . i wouldnt worry , prob just scare tactic bullshit,

they would have to waste to much manpower enforcing it round every pub anyhow ,

you could have prob avoidid the arrest by taking them round a few pubs and proving your legit skils , its worked for me , to the extent of having a contact within the police that will vouch for me if and when my next inevitable incident occurs , lol :lol:
Little discipline = BIG issue

uber-pro

Post by uber-pro »

Well done Tray, certainly the way to go!

Shad - grass up a tooler, not there and then to the plod, but if you see one in action, tell the barstaff. Thats why you were knicked so start fighting the good fight.

As for the plod, probably worth taking down their bagde numbers and talking about a complaint against them personally. Dont sound like a ned or go on the attack, and they will treat you with respect. Also they are more likley to go easy on you as they dont want anything coming back to them.

Also tell them NOTHING you dont have to. Go the no comment route all the way if you like, but that might end up with longer in the cells, but the last thing you want to do is give them ammo. Watch: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 4885833865

Annoying, but dont worry about it - they have nothing, and I assume no charges were made? If they do it to you three times I think you have a legit case for harrasment(or are the plod exempt from this?).
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

This actually the second time this has happened to me , i did offer to take them around but they were having none of it , i also suggested calling the engineer and checking the cameras to which the young officer shouted "Dont tell us how to do our jobs!"
Yeah i was released without charge they had nothing .
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Firstly never tell or show the police NOTHING why should you help them out just let em keep wasting man hours on catching innocent people!
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
silent g

Post by silent g »

i was caught keying a extreme in liecester sq wasnt out to play just to drink so only had the £76 i got out of it in coins.
17 hours in charring x station bailed for 1 month went back got nfa £76 back and key went in the bin lol.

got caught keying the one at london bridge aswell by a plain clothed having lunch in the pub. nicked, cell for 3 hours they did research on refill key no interview,released back to pub turned the machine on took my £30 bank turned it off, went to the bar and said can i have the £30 i left in the machine and they gave it to me lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
spa

Post by spa »

So you had a grand on you + in the car.

No offence but why?
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

spa wrote:So you had a grand on you + in the car.

No offence but why?
it was supposed to be going into the bank but had a few stops before hand , lesson learnt bank then play.. and no im not a kulamula before anyone asks lol
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Stopped and searched when i got back into town tonight just after stopping to play a cluedo which i was told i was bard from ..
Coincidence? i think not
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I have had it 4 times for playing mate!!

First time for getting a rovers off £30 and having a refill key in my car???? surely i couldnt tool with a tool in the car though if a refill key is even a tool??? 20 hours in cell house search

Keying a Vortex in a place round here and then stopped down the road!! 20 hours in cell

Stopped with £1000 in car after a day on stoppers with a lad off here (doesnt use here anymore mind) 20 hours in cell then house raids etc
Did not get all money back

fourth time for getting £75 off £30 on a sub zero - 18 hours in the cell, dads laptop taken off him from home and all my stuff like bank statements etc taken out me house!!!
My dad was taking the piss as a charge was money laundering - theft and fraud!! my bank balance was £0.21p lmfao
sat nav taken never given back

have had markers on me car and stopped 3 times in 24 hours - marker removed now!!

Surely i have had it bad never being charged with fruit machines, this is why i would never grass anyone up and make police jobs easier!!

This stuff comes with this game its tough shit
justice For The 96
trayhop123

Post by trayhop123 »

i cant agree with not telling the police nothing .
if youve nowt to hide and arnt doing owt unlawful , what is there to lose?

if your known by your local constab it can bail you out in the future when you inevitably meet that single minded jobsworth twat copper who wont listen to you, but will listen to another colegue .

make life easier for yourself,

if you arnt doing owt dodge then what is there to lose?
Little discipline = BIG issue

betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Gonna have to agree to disagree lee!How anybody can spend any amount of time with those people.They have to agree to arrest there own mothers ffs
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Agree with Lee, I got pulled over on suspicion of drink driving as I drove out of a pub car park - obv was just in there for the fruit, he asked me why I was in there on my own and not drinking, told him the truth about playing fruits for a living and he was seriously impressed.

About a year later I got pulled over again and a policeman was giving me the spanish inquisition - then out stepped his mate and it was the guy from before - said to the other copper 'don't worry about him, he don't even drink, just goes into pubs to play the fruits' and I was left to go on my merry way to the next pub :D
Bored of the grind.
NoChatter

Honest?

Post by NoChatter »

They say crime doesn't pay but the hours are good,... for a while until you get banged up.
Shame your collar got felt, but maybe you should stop carrying a swag bag around. As you say, do the banking first.