Smash the Cash bonus board

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
JG

Smash the Cash bonus board

Post by JG »

I had a Smash the cash give bonus today for the board, ie a bonus board. It got me on the board and I collected the skill feature which gave £4 and then slipped when i tried to hit £2 as the board value was obviously capped at a fiver.

These machines are pretty good. I quite enjoy building up the bank quickly by collecting the better features. My favourite feature is B I G money. I often try and collect that feature. In fact once.............ok, ok, consider it done, sorry to Logopolis and all contributors, but the old death threats came flooding in. Please don't complain to the Royal Society of Moderators, I'll get stuck off the register and HRK will step in and all your postings will have horse words edited into them.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

the emptier for this is simple,
It has to be next to/in the same pub as a dond though, get a board on the dond, then straight away press cash or bust, while it flickers around the board, play the STC, if you get a board on stc while the dond is still cashorbust-ing the board will start an invincible board and let you get b i g m o n e y.
sounds unbelievable, but it works,
It works cause of a faulty link up cable that is fitted to all 70jp machine for next year when they have shared cashpots like in vegas....

Enjoy, and i hope no mods delete this before everyone who didnt know reads this...
JG

Post by JG »

I tried to reign in that posting of an emptier that is intended to stirrup trouble no doubt Spyder. However you have not been napping as your form is good and your posting is moderator proofed all the way to the finish line. I've a good mind to canter along and hoof you right off the board, neigh I can think of better than that. Anyway, enough horseplay, I better gallop off to bed, I need some sleep, that's the main thing, otherwise I'll have a right mare tomorrow when I lay out those reel kings. Ding! Ding! Dung! Dung! Ding!

last edited 00:39 by super admin chief moderator HRK
2 down for the melons

Post by 2 down for the melons »

JG wrote:I tried to reign in that posting of an emptier that is intended to stirrup trouble no doubt Spyder. However you have not been napping as your form is good and your posting is moderator proofed all the way to the finish line. I've a good mind to canter along and hoof you right off the board, neigh I can think of better than that. Anyway, enough horseplay, I better gallop off to bed, I need some sleep, that's the main thing, otherwise I'll have a right mare tomorrow when I lay out those reel kings. Ding! Ding! Dung! Dung! Ding!

last edited 00:39 by super admin chief moderator HRK

brilliant as always..jg, i hope im first past the post, in telling u.... :lol:
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

1st 2 red locations yesterday,hi lo 7 in horseshoes 70 next press board horseshoes 70........next was a bit of arnie,60 in 105 top next press board 15 nudgewin gambled to 50 on a 3 so snatched it
i got more routes than loreal