First big play up Red

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
JG

First big play up Red

Post by JG »

Funny sort of day today. The hi-techs that should have been good weren't.

90% Indy Skulls.

£26 off full and showing 'Ob' value after £30ish in. About a 2'er up at this point on the day and happy to have found more money. At least I thought.

So it's there, ahems, reds, up to £50 after £50 on a dodgy number lost.

Then it gets moody. Long boards and it has a fixation with sending in the yellow 11 after the yellow 10. Started to get like trying to go lower on a 2 for skill. Blippin' 'eck.

I'm £100 deep and taking the rough ride and hoping for a result such as flat followed by flat/breaker. £120 deep and it seems to be getting worse. Safe is now consistently losing FIRST press on double or quits. £2...LOSE.
Seems to be happy to let me get to £5 but any higher on that 10 and it's DOOM.

£150 deep and what's this? Looking for a three top finish?

Skill bonii in board play, Getting it ARB1 by gambling features, just always shy of the top. Two quick hats......no third hat.....extra life yeah, then rip it off me as soon as it likes.

Still getting to £15 a couple of times, no joy.

£210 deep and this is getting silly, so I decided to deploy anti-anti player technology, I can't go into explicit details, but I've let my guard down with the new £70s and anti-anti player technology has been taking a back seat. I get five holds...SKILL....to 12 nudges with respin which blips in the red hats. Decide to take a quick £25 off the y'know.

Then I rake a few safes. Up to £30. Back in, takes most of that back for a ahem that finally goes up from £25 for a flat.

Transferring and it's costing for boards but ARB1/ARB2 now in cold blood. Awkward as fook on the numbers and I'm down to £24 in the bank before it goes up again for another flat.

Then a £70 for £70 same situation. So £94 to show for £210 banged in. Not showing but goes up for three hats £17 later for £147. Now £3 for next board and it's a random stoppa that goes to 11 nudges for £15. ARB2 and 3 higher 10 for £25, lower for the 3 and a useless open safe.
So £194 if I collect, chance for money back or a small profit if the gamble goes which of course it will.........No............irritating long spin blue two bollocks.
It is of course still there and not a nasty half arsed end of streak but it costs £60 for £70 which gives a £154 bank and leaves me £56 down still.
Not showing any more and I know it should still be going but that I have to be looking for getting to evens or therabouts. I know I'm still owed.
A red skull selector pops up and that's £15, red ToT gives a horrible £10 and then scrape a few bits together to get to £188.

Sucks about £20 back off me, blatantly not on for the force especially but I was vexed at this point and bailed with £168, a £42 loss.

Not a mega loss, but a sign of things several months down the line? I know they have to be awkward once in a while, that was pretty much like the £35s used to play though.

All flat tops as well. Just think on 70%, chasing it like that would yield a threefold loss.
ob

Post by ob »

Not all plain sailing on £70 reds, as I'm sure those who play them as much as me will agree!
silent g

Post by silent g »

2 hours on the same machine then lol.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

silent g wrote:2 hours on the same machine then lol.
The fuzz are closing in, big boy!
Attachments
man_jail_45023_714.jpg
man_jail_45023_714.jpg (18.99 KiB) Viewed 289 times
JG

Post by JG »

This is a play up Red thread, not a dig at SilentG thread.

Can't remember how long I was on the machine, probably was a good couple of hours.

Anymore play up Red stories? Mine was fairly lame, we're looking for the nasty nasty stories, anyone taken a 1'er+ hit on the new £70 breed? say one that 'looked' ready but wasn't and then took the piss big time?
silent g

Post by silent g »

sidewinder played a coppa-loada-shit.
first board arb2 next board arb4 then blue board then red then blue then red red red blue blue red red.
all red boards had no coppers and low nudge win so not red because of them.
blocking at 10 then 15 then 10 then 7 then 15 then finally a top after about an 40 min on it. £140 ish in for a £105 then had to leave it.
this took the piss as redding from the start.

the alien next to it cost £48 for a board and alien in the next place was £40 no board walked (not me either time)

i know they get done but how can any machine cost £48 for a board ffs.
i though £20 on a red was bad.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
INVINCIBLE

Post by INVINCIBLE »

aliens can take a ton for board when done right.

had a dond big deal red box for a ton every board was via reel wins constantly red boxing when finally got the game it gave 70 box
TRAPPED!
JG

Post by JG »

£88 for two boards, lol, that waus out of this world. I'd be going elemental.

I've had a STC cost £40-£50 for a board, can't remember exactly, it was there and went up not on that board, but soon after for an evens situation.

It's a bit steep isn't it?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

jeez ,these would get powerpunched in alot of arcades.
JG

Post by JG »

Has your Reel Appeal ever been powerpunched?
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

it went a while back, traded part-ex to rlms lol, pity the poor fool who bought it and sited it rofl. it got the buttons broke and sputem all over it enough times after it was done by westonites. it went on a 1'er sucking sesh for no board at least once . we knew it was prone but the boss took the hit as it was'nt that often ,think he got perverse pleasure from knowing that all the local scally's were getting hammered on it after,cashbox used to be massive sometimes.
funniest thing was, one of the lads doing it used to let them watch and they still could'nt do it :lol: