Indiana Jones - 2 Bonus Boards

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
logopolis

Indiana Jones - 2 Bonus Boards

Post by logopolis »

It didn't even show redding but it gave 3 troves so it must have been there. 50 in for 70 top which is alright. Next credit rolls in lemons and I'm on £8 on a 10 with 2 troves and just green on the bonus left to light up. 10 lower 7 for true skill bonus 3rd trove and the top does £100!

Next credit rolls in 3 lines of apples for £6. I get 2 super shots as I'm already on an exchange and its on the super shot square. 2nd shot offers Mega Streak which gave me £35.

Result was 53 in 205 out!
ob

Post by ob »

SPAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWNYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY fucker :P

Whoever plays it next... OH DEAR GOD!!!!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah it was amazing, but I got some funny looks though. That Mega Streak could have done £70 at the end.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

That was almost exactly the same as I had with a HLS on £70 a couple of weeks ago, although the 3rd board (the 2nd roll-in) did a £70 from the 3 shoes. :)

Both the tops from the two roll-in boards were achieved by getting a true skill bonus for the final horse-shoe. Use your nogging and you can trap it into it... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Wow nice result.

I've trapped a few that might not have normally given it but sometimes it will change number from a 12 which is annoying as u know the 11 won't win.

Sometimes I've just used this to trap it into the £15 after a top. Done it a few times.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

swettle
Scott

Post by Scott »

Whats with gun slinger red lighting up all the time on these even when not on the board?? got several that do this, anyone?
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Ah, I've one that does that as well Eddie - strange little glich?! 8)
Scott

Post by Scott »

Press start and cancel at the same time as fast as you can for a hopper dump :wink:
Cobwebs 👆
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Sweet! Ah, MODS, quick, delete... ah, that's me! lol

I thought there was just a lamp issue with this particular unit - strange that it's across a lot of them.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Same as i thought when i just saw the one like this, now i have few.
Cobwebs 👆
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

logopolis wrote:Yeah it was amazing, but I got some funny looks though. That Mega Streak could have done £70 at the end.
Only certain machines are gtd 70 0ff the mega streak
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
swych

Post by swych »

Extreme Eddie wrote:Whats with gun slinger red lighting up all the time on these even when not on the board?? got several that do this, anyone?
noticed that the other day, think the software on these is a bit dodgey, only pays £25 when you collect £35 too
cant see them lasting to long have never lost on one yet
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

Extreme Eddie wrote:Whats with gun slinger red lighting up all the time on these even when not on the board?? got several that do this, anyone?
Got loads which do this - seems only on Gamestec ones though, really not sure why it does it...
Bored of the grind.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Had MS offered from the Bonus Add start on one near me t'other day and I was umming and arring about whether to take it - I did and it gave me the £70. Had MS twice before on this particular unit and it has always gone for the £70. The reason I took a bit of time to consider, was because I've heard it mentioned on here that it's not always the full amount.

Can also confirm that this was a Gamestech one where the Gun Slinger Red lamp was on. Been cleaning up on this one unit over the last week or so - with it running dry on me three times! Landlord still chipper enough to fill it right back up for me though. He may as well just hand me the notes! lol

As mentioned above - I can't see these lasting long - they must be the biggest earners for most of us on here at the moment? Fantastic machine! ;)