Hold Yer Horses £70

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Mattb

Hold Yer Horses £70

Post by Mattb »

Evening all,

Found one of these other day. Surprised actually, forgot all about it!
Plays exactly the same.....but a quick beware. This was from factory fresh upgrade, so was flying. I got a £70 off £29 with all horses lit. It hit no on all repeat horses except the last which hit yes. Awesome, £140 top i thought! Started going round as per the last top, in bits, got to £35 then it lost. Then it dawned on me...£105. Surely the same as all other upgrades. Totally dead after, so what would have been £75 up turned into £35 up. Not a bad 70er, easy to ready most of the time.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

I'll be looking for these I made loads of mine. And yeah £105 does seem to be the way. I've had back to back £70s but no £140 top yet.

Matt u know another thing I found out about locals that played this - I couldn't believe it....

You know when "finish line" goes red at the top it's guaranteed (i.e. all cash values are red)

Well my mate who works behind the bar didn't realise this was JP. So he got a £35 top then next board went up and rather than spinning round until he got £35 I think it hit say £7 then £6 and he collected it! Couldn't believe it when he told me.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Right folks, ignore my last post!

Got it all red again today, £70 first off. Next horse hit yes, and went from £26 to £51 or something.....so well past the £35, and a £140 top was obtained.

I guess it's just a collect and stop if it goes bang onto £35 after the first £70, over that and it's probably in. All other horses hit no....wonder if it goes over again? 8)
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

so whats good signs for this to be ready
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Usual...pot up high, bonuses spinning in 6+ steps etc...its quite a clear one.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Strange beast this machine, but happily cost around £60 for a £140 top, all 6 horses lit, got £70 off the 1st horse then gave no for 4 horses then got yes on the final horse for another £70.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mattb wrote:Right folks, ignore my last post!

Got it all red again today, £70 first off. Next horse hit yes, and went from £26 to £51 or something.....so well past the £35, and a £140 top was obtained.

I guess it's just a collect and stop if it goes bang onto £35 after the first £70, over that and it's probably in. All other horses hit no....wonder if it goes over again? 8)
Have you noticed if this has got an IM Matt?? I noticed last night that when I got all horses and the red horseshoes turned all the cash amounts red the word Finishing line also turned red so was wondering if that means IM??
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Alpine021 wrote:
You know when "finish line" goes red at the top it's guaranteed (i.e. all cash values are red)
:lol: I should read threads properly.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yeah it goes red for a guaranteed top 8)

Just like i said beware on the repeat top, if it stop exactly on £35 you've gotta take it. Past that and you should be safe. It's a good machine as it's quite hard to win off when not ready, therefore it readies up super quick.

Oh yeah, one of the barcode features is also £70 if the top value is at £70, which i found out to my profit last week on my travels. 8)
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yeah I remembered your post about the £35, mine went from £31 to £36 so carried on, even ended up on £69 with only about 4 amounts left lit £70/£20/£15/£10 with A mate screaming in me earhole TAKE IT!!!! but I wanted my last £1 :lol:

I don't really like the idea of barcode being a safe cash thing. Although managed to get £1 and £2 the 2 times I got stitched up with it.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

The post actually stays red i think if its going for £140.

This is turning into one of my fave ever machines on £70 now, i've had about 5 £140 tops in the last week and a bit. Every top bar ones has gone over £70 too. Emptied one today, maybe they're a bit over generous...
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Yeah it stayed red for me, I knocked the notey off on my session also. plus it's only on a shitty 70% so decent %'s this could well be huge. Virtually impossible to drop any half decent win to set it back.
superfeature

Post by superfeature »

these are my favourite red at the mo. had some very good results, £140 seems to be common place.

but dont take my word for it. ive been named and shamed........
xbox live gamertag = THE lHAMBURGLER.

(add me for big firefight on call of duty 4 or 5)
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Could someone put a pic up, haven't seen one yet . Thanks
ob

Post by ob »

I played one today, 70 in for the £70 by it doing finish line as red, for an obvious IM. Did a repeat on one of the horses and went to exactly £35 so I though it was pretty obvious I should take it. Obviously you either gamble till it gets to £35 exactly, or if it passes that the £70...

Pretty obvious when it was happy, kept letting you get 3+ horses, bonus's were generous etc.