Come on then Gents...

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
mouse75

Re: Come on then Gents...

Post by mouse75 »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]...who's had a top from a £70 STC without even having to gamble? ]

Had exactly the same sequence on a skulls - 12 nudges - lights two hats, + extra life, respin, and safe cash.
Nudged in £15 and it hits the hat - it was pretty fucked tho, as the only other thing left was no lose and i was on an 11.
My mate wanted to take respin to try and improve to £25 - i pointed out error in his ways.
Mine did it 1st board as well - always good news.
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

By far the best game atm is STC. As thingy said spells out BIG occasionally, red ups fully and occasionly drops red7s with life and no lose. Superb fruit.... highest so far is back to back 105
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

Had a similar thing on CLOT today, numbers on reels go up for 12nudges, giving all the super adds gives me 3 heads for a flat 70, was there for a 105 £30 later to.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I've got a soft spot for HLS, but I'm beginning to agree that STC is the place to be.

£6 in one yesterday, 3/10/3/10 all the way to the top at the first attempt for £105; next credit gave Number Runner .. blue sevens higher than a 3 to £25 - bottled it and collected it as I was still only £8 in for £130.

I'm yet to see a converted CLT.
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Good call Nixxy - it 'may' have let you get to the £50 - I've had that a few times from NR straight after a top - but as you say, that's a very nice profit and would have been a shame to have dented it.

I'm preferring STC and CLOT over HLS / Indy at the moment - simply because they are easier to read. I've seen the other thread about possible fried potatos being inserted into HLS / Indy - and have noticed different play with the ones near me...

-Gambling the bonus seems to enjoy killing far more.
Countless times the other day I was 'above' £10 on the stack with two troves, etc and it simply would not give the 3rd - this was even after a previous punter had put £80 in with nowt taken out and I'd put a further £60 in. It would also take the extra life awarded via super start on the first gamble 80%+ of the time.

-Early Death!
A 2 would lose to a 1 and I don't think I've ever seen the 12 come in as much as I did during this session - usually from the 11. I'd say again, 80%+ of the time death came pre-exchange.

-Everything offered apart from TOT /MS
Getting past the £10 block again and being offered all the features (including SC equiv.) and all super shots - even at one point had £30 in the cashpot - would not trove out...

Now this 'may' have just been an unlucky hit - perhaps someone had taken a high three-figure out of it just recently - but even when I played it the previous week it 'felt' different - you know, one of those things that you can't quite put a finger on...? I left it when I'd put £100 through it - I have a feeling it could've been a lot, lot more before I got any sort of return.

So coming full circle - I'm glad that I have a lot of other Reds to play...

PS: Just remembered that I've had 'fun' in this particular pub with supposedly safe machines before: ob - remember that On A Roll that used to play merry hell - think you know the pub I mean. Also heard from an old local ex-player (old as in age!) who said that years back that pub was in trouble for 'fixing' their machines - think this was around the days of the £8ers... Hmm...
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

got mega the other day by it giving 2x red alerts then boosting to the feature point