Switched Indy

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
betchrider

Switched Indy

Post by betchrider »

Got a pot on indy today and a bloke who was stood next to me turned out to be landlord.He mumbles something and walks off anyway im watching him in the reflection and he goes and whispers something to his barman.I play my credits off and start taking my bank out when......THUD all the fruits in the pub go off.
I imeadiatley spin round and ask him if he thinks im stupid,he plays all dumb and im acusing him of plugging it.So all the time hes playing innocent and im saying phone a sparky and ill wait blah blah.So i tell him he was too slow anyway cos ive already got 50 out when i notice a paragon across the pub still on.I say to him "i tell you what!Ill plug it in there and get my bank out then i can be on my way"he told me they didnt have an extension in there so said ill drag it over to the plug socket so he agreed so thats what i did,i dragged the indy across the pub unplugged paragon plugged in the indy got my bank out took it back across the pub plugged his paragon in and then the indy.
I appologised to him if i was in the wrong but told him it looked pretty sus to me then wished him look with the sparky(sarcasm of course)

Summarised for fruit chat cos iim not the best typer but you get the gist.Im sure if it happens to anyone else then maybe this will help in others getting there money out :lol:
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

:lol: That must have been funny as fuck to watch, fair play to you Betch, that's fuckin quality that is.
And you even had the decency of putting the machine back, I probably would have got me money and left the machine there.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Scott

Post by Scott »

The pluggers are the spineless ones that dare'nt say nowt. I'm sure you all read my story about the spineless twat that plugged the machine on me then came out with a screwdriver and changed the fuse :roll: :roll: :lol:
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yeah top marks mate

I had the power turned off while collecting my bank on an OAR £25jp
Was being watched by the manager and after just a tenner in it goes up and does £75

Start collecting and at about £55 power goes off
I shouted turn it back on please to which he says 'dont know whats happened'
Eventually it comes back on and starts collecting again
Got down to £30ish boom off again

At this point i was laughing at him it was obvious it was him the way he was watching me
Back on it comes and i managed to get the lot

They are complete tools
I think he was hoping it would wipe the bank
But if im right it would only do that after 3rd switch off????
Maybe right???
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Sometimes its hard to "pop"em but yeah it can be done like that!
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I think it depends how quick the switch off/on is. I've only seen 1 get wiped and that was because it was a straight off/on alarm so off/on alarm off/on bank wiped.
I've seen a machine off pause on payout 1 more pound, off pause on payout 2 more pound off pause on payout 1 more pound so the landlord gave up and left it off.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
gmckee03

Post by gmckee03 »

Its a fuking joke! Happened to me the other day just as i was playing something. I find it quite amusing that they think that your simple acting like they didnt switch it off!
mr lugsy

Post by mr lugsy »

that's a classic betch :lol:
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Wait wait wait, you moved a fruity from one side of the pub to the other? Ha ha, awesome.

Just gotta make sure you don't put your back out!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

and for everything else theres mastercard.........
i got more routes than loreal
ob

Post by ob »

lol brilliantly done, it's so tiring especially in this day and age, to see landlords still not understand machine profit is based on credits played, not who wins or loses.

(yes apart from empties obviously!!!)
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

perhaps should all carry mobile gnerators in cars for such occassions would be priceless to see there faces ! ! !
"Its all about the top"
Drpepper

Post by Drpepper »

you should get onto claims direct and claim you've put your back out and were not given the correct training about how to move a fruit.
harry2

Post by harry2 »

Then the landlord shouldn't have let let you move the machine unless you have had a manual handling risk assessment.
Roulette free since December 2011.
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

harry2 wrote:Then the landlord shouldn't have let let you move the machine unless you have had a manual handling risk assessment.
I dont think he had any choice in the matter!