cobra cabana button

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Max

cobra cabana button

Post by Max »

just as a thought, and im sure its already been said somewhere else, but:

i was playing this a few weeks back and found that the 'collect feature' button was not only not lighting up, but not working at all when offered any of the features. am i legally entitled to ask for any money back given that for that particular play it might not have been offering the 75% (or whatever) stated on the machine?

any ideas?

max
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

no

dont play it 8)
justice For The 96
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Or if it's showing enough signs (as that one may well have been) force out the top - No feature button required! :D

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Yeah but after he gets say a £50 top and it starts throwing out red toggle clims and find the pea on red (if it does) then you are really screwed.

Reminds me of a Mummy Talks and the reel number was out of sync so I just played it (£5) and just went for it as it was backing and in a holiday camp anyway, £20 in IM then the streak £59.

So broken machines dont always fuck me off, except in Towyn were all the cancel buttons on the £5 JP machines in the arcades are turned off. Bit hard to get the move back 3 cheat on all the doing it pac mans and cash labs lol
justice For The 96
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

id be pissed off..

but you should notice pretty early on if the buttons are fucked

i played a hi flyer once with all of the boards bulbs out, the sound fx and reels seemed enough

cost about £30 for a £100 roll throught what i can only assume were im's.. lol