Lifes & Beach + Sub Sub Zero

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
anfield road

Lifes & Beach + Sub Sub Zero

Post by anfield road »

Jus wondering about peoples views on theese two paticular machines, I find that this Sub Zero is always happy enough to be offering alot of red features from the off and will keep doing so putting you in a bit of a weird posistion.

I find that on this machine it is an effective force as it will give the £25 and then offer features on red and eventaully throw a Big Freeze on red in there giving a nice £25 and repeating.
I have had this give £75 then keep playing in the afterplay mode giving various features from Toggle climb and the Criss cross line thingy (cant remember the names).

Lifes A Beach, well this is my favourite offering lately, just an all out force from offering £5 say and offering red features, as there aint many features on this it ieasy enough to tell the signs straight away and not get fucked off into a massive red freak play mode.

FTF is offered alot, after its offered this I tend to find it offers the top within £15 - £20.

Usually I will play all out force from the off if I have not being round there and give it a good £75 for say 2 weeks.
I will then just find it 'ready' and go for the top straight off, I have had tops range from £25 - £90.

If this gives a flat £25 after a force that has cost more than £40 and showing good from the off then recycle and go for it again, soon as the £50 has being achived sit back and look for the next say 3 boards and decide if its offering good or its ready to throw back up again.

This machine often does a £75 and have seen a dead £25 with big suck straight after it only ONCE which is quite remarkable, but then again where I play is there are no gamblers as there are no arcades within 15 miles either way, its means I have to travel but it pays off big in the end.

The key to this machine is using the set ups learnt from the older generation of reds such as Nitro and Rampage then learning more on recent offerings such as Top Giza, save the bonus check the nudges see if the swap is ready and hit it.

Any views care to be shared so I can try and figure out more of a game play.

Anfield 8)
justice For The 96
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Hmmmmm sub zero, has to be offering 70% reds to be ready, half half is fuck all on that machine, and that annoys me.

Lifes a beach is a good offering, but not the best in my opinion, I have seen it offering red features, and good ones, only for it to go dead as a door nail.
Unbelievable Jeff
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I think that sub zero is the worst red around at the moment
It just does not have the same feel as the others

When it first appeared i quite liked it
Seems to have tightened up a bit lately

Can be a right pain to play even when full
I agreee with you anfield on the big freeze giving the repeat
Had a few £50's and a couple of £75's
Not played it in a while as i prefer Jackpot gems, Pulsation, Rocket Money etc..

As for lifes a beach i have had the top go for £75 twice the rest of the time its been £50
Only had £25 twice

Just to add i have 2 near me which are constantly £150+ off
But are still playable in this state, so maybe they are getting rodded or something
led

Post by led »

Was playing sub zero was backing and 75% red so decided to force. After about 10 in it lets me gamble all the way up cash side for 25 then auto collects. Never got 1 yeti but trail was open. Is this just another way of it giving you a 25 safe cash or should I have recycled? Tried for another board but killed me on 1st gamble.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

ummm not always recycle mate but yeah try another board...

they way i do it and ONLY if reallly buzzing..IE every board is red is too kill of the cash stack if i dont have a couple of rpt arrows which will give it some hope of rolling..
this might be silly somtimes as it may cost you a bit more to finally get the yetis but in my experience if its really off its head its worth it with good after play...depends on what you have put in and state of play really.
led

Post by led »

thanks