Ive heard of reds sucking....

Red gaming fruit machine chat..

Ive heard of reds sucking....

Post by Guest »

But the situation here is £24 in with NO sign of a board, and thats when it was legitamently full and it is always played by fools. Twas a rocket money btw.

Then when i do get on i am greated with one red :? , ah fuck, i give up :roll:

£60 later i manage green boxes which stop and step goes on a quite fast speed on, even though its half redding. I hit it and it goes nicely dead :|
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

ouch thats harsh.

maybe it'd done a massive £100 streak or something before? and it had been refilled?

thoguht lets be honest, could just be reds randomness.
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

Seems like the sucks are random and not necessrily an indication that the mcs % is low.... ive had a £20 suck set the streak away.......

Annoying as they are i wouldnt say there a true reflection of the mcs state off play......but yes its a bit of a pisser when you catch one, ive had mid thirties now that is annoying :o ops: :shock: :o ops: :shock:
I love it when a plan comes together
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Rocket Money tends to do this. ive put £22 in without a board and even when i got one it showed a couple of reds and gave me a safe cash of £1. Haven't seen a RM play well yet! :(
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I have always found rocket money a good m/c
Played one today cost £40 for the top went for £25
Next board all red gambled all way to top another £25
Then managed a toggle for £7

Played the correct way its one of reds best at the moment, along with Jackpot Gems

Toothless someone may be doing yours and you are just not timing it right
How do you play?
Do you go for the force or collect features?

If you are struggling with it pm me
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

ive found the rm dire also....basically leave them ive seen £250 go through one and it still cost £80 for a £80 streak......piss poor unless you have numpty`s sending the % way up!!!!!!!!
I love it when a plan comes together
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Cheers mr red. I think i am playing the m/c correctly and have had a couple of good wins out of it. Like you said i think someone else is doing it or my timing is shit! lol

Just like other reds, when they show the good signs (Don't have to evaluate) then force for a top. Try for another top if it carrys on playing well and then get 'after board' wins E.g. Red toggle, red 'find the pea' (Or whatever its called)

Just poor timing i think!

Thanks anyway! :D :D :D