The terminator

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Blackcurrantsoda wrote:Unless it has done a next credit roll in, there is no such thing on reds as a post top win.. £10 maybe, but not naturally climbing through the blocks...

BC, i normally agree with your posts but this one isnt entirely true/accurate...

the blocks on these £70's seem to differ from the "traditional" positions on other settings...

i had a "post top win" of £50 at the weekend on a terminator

105 top, followed by a board a few quid later, numbers to get to 3 nudges, bonus's on entry were boost and lucky seven, number reel on a 1.. red 7's 4 nudges away...

nudge in £25
bonus from two same colour gives open safe
move in
move in
lands on £10
higher on the 1 to a 6
safe moves to £25

so its either £50 or £25

either way irrecoverable win if recycled the safe

so, 105 top, followed by £50 afters...

and many reds like to give £10 but not gamble past after a top...

or randomly give a £7 win on a 1.. to a 6... with "no chance of success"
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

I had £70 safe on this the other night. I was on £7 and gambled higher than a 2, it killed me.

Happy to give £70 via safe cash, but not a £10 win on the stack? 8|
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Shaggerty wrote:I had £70 safe on this the other night. I was on £7 and gambled higher than a 2, it killed me.

Happy to give £70 via safe cash, but not a £10 win on the stack? 8|
that is quite amusing, if ive ever got the safe on £70, its always been on the £50 on the stack... i suppose if it aint going to a tenner and you get the 70.... it probably isnt ready for a repeat? lol
Shaggerty

Post by Shaggerty »

Yeah, clearly didn't wanna give top feature, but it just made me and a mate chuckle that it was prepared to give £70, but not a tenner.

Left side of the machine didn't know what the right was doing, so to speak.
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

Spyder wrote:
Blackcurrantsoda wrote:Unless it has done a next credit roll in, there is no such thing on reds as a post top win.. £10 maybe, but not naturally climbing through the blocks...

BC, i normally agree with your posts but this one isnt entirely true/accurate...

the blocks on these £70's seem to differ from the "traditional" positions on other settings...

i had a "post top win" of £50 at the weekend on a terminator

105 top, followed by a board a few quid later, numbers to get to 3 nudges, bonus's on entry were boost and lucky seven, number reel on a 1.. red 7's 4 nudges away...

nudge in £25
bonus from two same colour gives open safe
move in
move in
lands on £10
higher on the 1 to a 6
safe moves to £25

so its either £50 or £25

either way irrecoverable win if recycled the safe

so, 105 top, followed by £50 afters...

and many reds like to give £10 but not gamble past after a top...

or randomly give a £7 win on a 1.. to a 6... with "no chance of success"

So you are saying that if you got on one and you got offered £50 on a 2 you would collect it? I'm not sure on this one tbh.. I only have 2 of these and one is chipped like a smash chip.. I don't play that one it's awful.

I am aware they can give number runner and fuck up by giving higher wins than they are ready for, but I think this is more of a rip than afterplay... Of course reds can be 10 pound happy post pot, but not 50, unless they have been looted with credits and are due another pot....
Scott

Post by Scott »

I trapped a £70 Snakez yesterday, i'd already potted it and tried for one more board, i got a re-spin, no lose, extra life situation, i used the re-spin to spawn the £25 win and managed to get to Red sharp shooter with my no lose still intact on a 3, now if you look at the dice the 2 has a 6 on the dice and the 1 has a 5, and sharp shooter is only 4 spaces away from the end, so i was gauranteed it as long as i went lower on the 3, i reckon the next person(s) are in for a bad time.

Its rare for me to trap these £70 Reds but nice when it does.
Cobwebs 👆
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Nicely done. I think the publicans in my area are refusing to pay the higher rental charges, forget £70 reds in the last fortnight I've had 2 Lucky devils and a Snakez £35 appear. The only £70 red I've seen for months is a 5 liner.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Eddie: Nice one! it is a lot tougher to trap these £70ers, but as you've seen, it can be done. HLS when the £70s first emerged was my personal fave for trappage. :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

id personaly double anyones winnings if i witnessed them trapping a hilo/indy....awful new program, i dont bother nomore
Unbelievable Jeff
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Agreed mate - that's why I said when they first emerged. I don't bother with them now - maybe for a quick £10 snare if I'm feeling lucky, but nothing more than that.

As a bit of an aside, £35ers that are still around my way:

-DOND WOW
-Monopoly RtR
-Open The Box
-Jailbirds
-Gold Rush
-Knockout
-Snakez
-Smash The Cash

Even a £25 Battleships still knocking about in one pub. Heh. Did the Corn On The... method work on that, out of interest?
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Blackcurrantsoda wrote:So you are saying that if you got on one and you got offered £50 on a 2 you would collect it? I'm not sure on this one tbh.. I only have 2 of these and one is chipped like a smash chip.. I don't play that one it's awful.

I am aware they can give number runner and fuck up by giving higher wins than they are ready for, but I think this is more of a rip than afterplay... Of course reds can be 10 pound happy post pot, but not 50, unless they have been looted with credits and are due another pot....
so what would you have done on the £50, on a 6, with safe cash on £25..

theres no fuckign way it was going up again, and if id tried, id have got the £25 safe and set it back too far to be worth bothering with the gamble...

yeah, if it was on a 2, then id have gone for it... but with the safe active, it wasnt gunna be a good result was it?

im not in the habit of ripping up £20 notes and chucking them away, so i collected the £50 and left it..
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

May be a silly question but
Why did you not gamble the bonus for change number??
Was this possible?

I had this exact situation with a 6 on £50
Gambled for change number which it did, and then won the gamble to top which did £105

If there was no way of gambling for change number or whatever, i too would have took the £50
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

And to add to that if it had lost i would have took the £25 safe and left it

But to be fair i think most people would have nabbed the £50
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

Spyder wrote:
Blackcurrantsoda wrote:So you are saying that if you got on one and you got offered £50 on a 2 you would collect it? I'm not sure on this one tbh.. I only have 2 of these and one is chipped like a smash chip.. I don't play that one it's awful.

so what would you have done on the £50, on a 6, with safe cash on £25..

theres no fuckign way it was going up again, and if id tried, id have got the £25 safe and set it back too far to be worth bothering with the gamble...

yeah, if it was on a 2, then id have gone for it... but with the safe active, it wasnt gunna be a good result was it?

im not in the habit of ripping up £20 notes and chucking them away, so i collected the £50 and left it..
Yeah if I had just got on it and it had done that for not much in I would have collected it, because it was 'ripped out' and in that situation there is no way of telling whether it was actually due..
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

well its all a bit hit and miss anyway isnt it at the minute...

i think these £70's are just starting to hit profile

a few forced jps here and there,

punted on a friday night

just getting into a cycle...

ive one local terminator that likes to do back to back 105's every week or so, not clockwork, but usually due once a week....

just a case of waiting for a 70 70 70 able repeat off a red now...