The terminator

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

As I posted earlier in this thread - not a fan of these. To be fair though, I haven't been back to the only one I know of since, but the general feeling on here isn't causing me too much concern about the fact that I've not played it... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
now_then

Post by now_then »

Martal~Wombat wrote:
logopolis wrote:Played 2 today. 5 Minutes walk apart. One was 30 in for top 70. Other was 95 in for top 70.

Martal, you say you played these a couple of times, both times redding from the off, both times tenner up. Then you say once its there, it hasn't messed you about? Have I read your comments wrong? I don't really understand!
I meant once you get a big win it went in, which you gotta admit, they dont give them often!
Ways to force big wins once redding.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I dont find these all that bad
Ok they are not the greatest but i have done ok from them

Once redding i just use the bonus and gamble it till i get NR or skill to hit NR
I presume most of you do this?
Safe cash on these can be a problem
MOVE IN MOVE IN £25 safe hard to avoid

I have got to the £70 safe it lost from £50 on an 11
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

mr red, yeah, that works, also the bonus has more to it than you mentioned,

also had safe cash on the 70. once killed on the gamble for the substitute, other chance went up for a 105

i like this machine, but you have to take NO risks, ive found, once it starts chucking 25 in from nudges, wait for the chance to exchange without it giving a bonus on the exchange, difficult to explain, but easy to work out how i mean.
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Martal~Wombat wrote:
logopolis wrote:Played 2 today. 5 Minutes walk apart. One was 30 in for top 70. Other was 95 in for top 70.

Martal, you say you played these a couple of times, both times redding from the off, both times tenner up. Then you say once its there, it hasn't messed you about? Have I read your comments wrong? I don't really understand!
I meant once you get a big win it went in, which you gotta admit, they dont give them often!
Yeah see what you mean now. Redding from the off and only tenner profit is disappointing. Both them ones I played went in about £15 from redding. Pity the second one was about £80 in for redding!
JG

Post by JG »

£15, number runner and 9 reds can all be given miles before proper redness. Agreed?
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

I'll agree with you on the 1st one!
ob

Post by ob »

Reds are mostly crap apart from uncovered ones (rare), and this is down there with the worse ones, not as bad as 5 liner but down there....

Enough said really....
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I still have a few of these on my normal route and have encounted some on my travels. They are not the greatest of reds but they are still profitable so il continue to play them.
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Had 2 bad hits of these and a decent win last night

First one 9 reds after £10
Cost £115 for a £70

Second one similar start but this gambled to £25 after a few quid
Cost £140 for £70

The third one cost £30 and went £105

The problem with these is getting a high win
Has that bonus of Jackpotty but nowhere near as good
Done well from them before though

But these results sort of confirmed what others have said
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

I'm not doing too bad off them of late, got a couple of decent ones which ready most times I play them. Agree with the big win thing Mr Red however I find when ready if you keep gambling the bonus on the bottom it will throw skills in to get NR quite a bit. That safe can be a bitch though, even when you open it late you can guarantee it will go into the inner level for a £5+ win. :x
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

Yeah i do gamble the bonus for skill or to land NR
The safe cash is a twat to put it bluntly

I am sure i had a Move In Move In £25 safe from a £15 number runner before i reached the top
As soon as i was on £25 safe it lost :(
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

[quote=""MrRed"As soon as i was on £25 safe it lost :( [/quote"]

plug it,

ive got one where i can kick the on off switch without anyone seeing, then make a fuss that its turned itself off..
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Had a very, very flukey £50 from my first credito Friday evening on this. As mentioned elsewhere, I don't fancy these that much, but well, you know how it is.

I gambled from yellow bars up to the £50 and then took it (on a 6). I didn't know the play-history, so didn't want to get sucked in - it may have been a 'post-top' win, but more than satisfied with £49 profit. ;)

As an aside, the feature lamps are all buggered on this one - you can't tell the feature you have very well, or indeed how many are red. Looks like the lamps have all been wired incorrectly. lol
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
Blackcurrantsoda

Post by Blackcurrantsoda »

[quote="Matt Vinyl"]Had a very, very flukey £50 from my first credito Friday evening on this. As mentioned elsewhere, I don't fancy these that much, but well, you know how it is.

I gambled from yellow bars up to the £50 and then took it (on a 6). I didn't know the play-history, so didn't want to get sucked in - it may have been a 'post-top' win, but more than satisfied with £49 profit. ]

Unless it has done a next credit roll in, there is no such thing on reds as a post top win.. £10 maybe, but not naturally climbing through the blocks...