Indiana Jones - Kingdom of Crystal Skull

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
LordOoze

Indiana Jones - Kingdom of Crystal Skull

Post by LordOoze »

Had this happen recently. A friend said it's happened twice.

Looking great to start - every other board gambles around £10 or Blue sevens. £100+ later still blocking. Took jp and the machine does it's celebration dance...then reels spin red sevens and machine switches off. Won't come back on at all!!
Anyone else?? :(
barneybear

Post by barneybear »

Bad news!

Can someone tell me what the Temple of Treasure feature is on this? Last time i asked i just got insulted lol :o ops:
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

Played 1 yesterday a mate reckons is already on the £70 jpot programme,hardly gives 3 matched icons,loads of mega starts which amount to nothing.Anyway 170 for top REDICULOUS block on a tenner about 20 back in for another flat top,hence him thinking the £70 profile and im inclined to agree.
The Duke of betchington Betchrider
mouse75

Re: Indiana Jones - Kingdom of Crystal Skull

Post by mouse75 »

LordOoze wrote:Had this happen recently. A friend said it's happened twice.

Looking great to start - every other board gambles around £10 or Blue sevens. £100+ later still blocking. Took jp and the machine does it's celebration dance...then reels spin red sevens and machine switches off. Won't come back on at all!!
Anyone else?? :(
Played one on sunday, gave me red lines off respin off my 1st pound so i took it. Stayed on taking value, and collected Temple of Treasure; repeated to £7, credit break, £4 - no repeat; machine froze for about 2 minutes, then came back. £7 was banked but the £4 was nowhere to be seen. The next two boards also both froze on winnng gambles, so i collected my profit and ran.

Ive had one of these for £35, £2 later £70 then red lines, so would be surprised if this was the £70 profile.
mjd

Post by mjd »

Love some of the sounds on this. Bonus 'Boy they aren't kidding are they!'
quality (for some reason, no idea why!!)

First time i tried this the £10 block was horrendous. Not been anywhere near as bad since though, which makes the thing quite unpredictable.
boom
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

barneybear wrote: Can someone tell me what the Temple of Treasure feature is on this? Last time i asked i just got insulted lol :o ops:
Gives shot on cash stack with repeat, super is slow pick.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've had £35 off this, not sure if it offers the £35 every time though?
Cobwebs 👆
bowie

Post by bowie »

TOT red sometimes offers top or jp, usually highest is a tenner. Skull selector is ok on red and normal, take if your only a couple in.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

No, skull selector red is a full blown involved chase!! :P
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

Played one at corley services! 30 in for 70. not bad.
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Right played 3 more today. One was amazing, 40 ->105, next 70 ->70 and last... 80 and crashed on jp again! The last was in the same place as original misadventure lol. So that makes three times i've played it in there; crashed 1st time, ok second and crashed again 3rd! Had to put up with ignorant bar staff saying it's suspicious and they'll have to check cameras as there's been a lot of false claims lately.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

One question only...

Fake red yay or nay?
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Alpine021 wrote:One question only...

Fake red yay or nay?

No, they dont fake (assuming you follow the standard rules)

But they are absolutely awful machines.

I'm pretty sure there is 3 chips for these (2 prior to the note-fix). The latest is flat profile, super-ready for the 70 switch.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
mouse75

Post by mouse75 »

Slammer wrote:
Alpine021 wrote:One question only...

Fake red yay or nay?

No, they dont fake (assuming you follow the standard rules)

But they are absolutely awful machines.

I'm pretty sure there is 3 chips for these (2 prior to the note-fix). The latest is flat profile, super-ready for the 70 switch.
Agree with this - some seem very fair and easy to chase - others go super tight if 1st top is flat 35 - 7 or 8 locally - and they are a complete mixed batch from 10 in for £130 (£105 + green boxes) - to £15 happy but 140 in for 70 back. THe nice ones are a great machine - with a massive streak - well over £150 if you take value after a couple of tops.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I find them ok generally, would definitely still go in somewhere for one if i saw it remotely (spoons/chains hit n miss), there's one way out in the deepest darkest sticks here thats 70% no notechanger no refill, but always fine providing i leave it long enough and it's full or close enough. 8)
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"