£35 Pulsation

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

£35 Pulsation

Post by Alpine021 »

OK played 1 of these about 8 months ago and got absolutely raped i.e. a good £180 for about £70 out and swore I''d never play one again (e.g. constant £10 tops when all notes but 1 were red).

But one has popped up in a pub nearby where machines get pumped and the other day I played it and got about £80 off about £30 in.

Was I a bit lucky or are these actually alright? Also I don't think it has to give u an actual £35 top. I could be wrong but I just seemed to get loads of random tops (i.e. £20, £30, £10) which accumulated my bank and then it died so I left it.....
Scott

Post by Scott »

I've still got on of these that loves to do decent tops, very rarely goes for just £10 then stops, i've had severals decent profits from it so far, the worst i've done is get level (i just went for it because it was full) not had any more of these on £35 so i have'nt got nothing to compare to, but me likes :)

I think this has been slated in the past or at least the £25 version has, maybe i've just got a good un????
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

get a top or 2 ( just to make sure its not blocking), then keep taking roll in 10ers/red features.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I suppose you could take Notation off 99 nudges, if i remember rightly it gives 1 random shot at the top does'nt it? does'nt work off the number like usual, so a minimum £10.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Extreme Eddie wrote:I suppose you could take Notation off 99 nudges, if i remember rightly it gives 1 random shot at the top does'nt it? does'nt work off the number like usual, so a minimum £10.
Ahh yes that was actually it. normally get bored after the 4th 10er in a row tho, having to wait for it to offer everytime so always ended up taking the cash stack straight off.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Yeah usto rather just play these by milking them collecting notations teners and that, dont think i ever had a notation go more than a tener though? even when red.
Scott

Post by Scott »

I watched someone who took Notation everytime and i saw him get £10 everytime (4 out of 4)

Anyone hit a £35 then?? i'd imagine its rare!

Post by Guest »

I just play for the notation usually good for 3/4 before it dies - unless its on a 1 or 12 for the gamble to top then it just gives 10 anyway.

Have hit the 35 once off notation nearly fell over in shock - must have been absolutely flying
Scott

Post by Scott »

You do get lots of bad numbers on these, when you get to 99 nudges it does'nt swap the number on the left, i've got a top recently going higher than a 5 and lower than an 8, both went £45.
HornyNick

Post by HornyNick »

What really pisses me off about these is when you have 99 nudges and number+bonus.
Hit the bonus.....boost.
Thanks alot. :|
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Same as any other red, red it up first then it can't doa tenner and go dead. Doesn't mean youll get £70 though, just some sort of streak. Had £90s from these before though, they ain't that bad really, if still showing after a decent top skim it down and dont rechase.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

notation on pulsation goes steps on the middle number on the reel and if its a bonus number it gives the amounts on red?? left to right...

not 100% sure though.... might be an earlyer red.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

wrong spyder...random on here
yeah red up, hope for biggy, if not, hope for lots of tenners, I like, but some people don't.
Unbelievable Jeff
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

which am i thinking of then?
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

invinc?
Unbelievable Jeff