SMASH THE CASH

Red gaming fruit machine chat..

Post by Guest »

£70 reds are disappearing faster than you can blink round here :( down to one indy rotl
Scott

Post by Scott »

A lot of locals/munters are wising up to Reds, seen plenty pushing them out who don't have much idea, but the end result is they throw enough cash at it to get the top streak.
Cobwebs 👆
ob

Post by ob »

Extreme Eddie wrote:A lot of locals/munters are wising up to Reds, seen plenty pushing them out who don't have much idea, but the end result is they throw enough cash at it to get the top streak.
Yes I've noticed this, a lot of mug players are getting the tops now, even though they aren't REALLY playing for it.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Saw someone pushing a smash the other day, he was intent on always getting 12 nudges at all times (even though there was nothing there most of the time) he never held start down on the bonus in preperation for NR, and missed several, he looked heavily involved when i walked in and i watched him put a ton in at least in notes, in the finish it gave him an ARB1 board off a £25 nudges win, that gave super add to turn the last feature Red and also gave a no lose to reach the next feature point for the top, there were 3 of them round it and none of them knew why they got the top when they only reached £50. I'm not calling them for it, after all you need these types, but they're jumping on the band wagon, and quite often losing a fair amount yet leaving it dead.

Also, they where absolutely flying notes in, one of the group says ''don't play with notes, get some coins so they register, then it should pay'' gotta laugh :lol: in all fairness he did get the top off the £20 coins he got from the bar.
Cobwebs 👆
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

I thougt theese can only give ARB2 now? theese newer reds
justice For The 96
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

anfield road wrote:I thougt theese can only give ARB2 now? theese newer reds
Had all red bar 1 on a indy skulls
CraigDag

Post by CraigDag »

anfield road wrote:I thougt theese can only give ARB2 now? theese newer reds
Definately not.
Scott

Post by Scott »

Yep, seen ARB1 with my own eyes, only ones i've seen not go that many are HLS or Raiders, best i've seen them do is ARB3 or ARB2.
Cobwebs 👆
anfield road

Post by anfield road »

Must just be silvers then - shit anyway - Golden Giza way forward
justice For The 96
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

anfield road wrote:Must just be silvers then - shit anyway - Golden Giza way forward
The Bangels