Trying red's for boards...

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
CrosbyRules

Trying red's for boards...

Post by CrosbyRules »

Crosby officallys quit's trying reds for boards.....

GRRRRRR! Bad night! :|

Everyone knows what I mean...?
Unbelievable Jeff
Matty

Post by Matty »

something to do with a suck? :D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

on 4 seperate machines mate, all in 2 places...talk about your luck not being in. Red's - either your best mate, or your very worst enemy
Unbelievable Jeff
Matty

Post by Matty »

Man reds are like a girlfriend she can tight as fuck :wink: or want to give out :wink: :D
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

crosbyrules wrote:on 4 seperate machines mate, all in 2 places...talk about your luck not being in. Red's - either your best mate, or your very worst enemy
This is why i always say to key every red
But its a must to know your refill days, and not touch the ones with daily refills until the evening
The number of times i have found them say £0-£10 from full and still paid £10 for a board, but at least you know the suck will end pretty soon.
(If genuinely full)
Usually if this happens and you force it for the reds to show you should not be that much worse off than a tenner, and more often than not usually a few pound up.
This is how i find them any way
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I did key them mate, most were busy places, with noteys, and most were not too far off, jus got caught out. Learn from your mistakes!
Unbelievable Jeff
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

OK mate, yes you can get caught out, but the wins off them should far outweigh your losses thats the way i look at it
Sometimes you just fall unlucky :(
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

Yeah mate, amount of times i've put 20-40 in and got a ton out! All good fun ;)
Unbelievable Jeff
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

just dont believe this £20-£40 in £100 out........usually!!!

A ton streak on a red is rare simple, infact achieving a £100 regular on any mc and u must have a magic wand...

i recon looking to make between £20-30 on any mc is a result

why do people just lie about what they win realistically we all lose more than we win, appart from the golden few.....
I love it when a plan comes together
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

drop the lot im not lying mate, my local has a cobra cabana, amount of times its full on a sunday, and im always a good amount up. i have no reason to lie, im not a full time punter, and im not a toohtless/tomcat.
Unbelievable Jeff
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

by the way drop the lot, why quote me wrong, i never said usually. I just said, 'amount of times' u may hate people who 'lie'. I hate people who try to start arguments because someone's won more than them.
Unbelievable Jeff
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

if im honest, i was there when he got 105 out of rocket money, did cost him about 30 i think, think it was 50 + 50 + numbewr runner or somit lik e that.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

thannks dunham, and i took 100 out of cobra on sunday night, although spunked most of it on tuesday night :( lol
Unbelievable Jeff
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

I understand your thinking Drop The Lot but in the last week i have had these results:

Rocket Money £40 in £100 out
Different Rocket Money £30 in £100 out
Jackpot Gems £45 in £100 out

It does happen and yes its rare but i have over 25 red gamings near me and if you time them right and know when to leave them they can go for the £100

There is no point in us lying on here it gets you nowhere

By the way if i did not make money from them i would not play them at all i am over £300 up over the last week and a half so i take it now i am a liar too :roll:
drop the lot

Post by drop the lot »

whatever, i must just be a terrible player.......but i just love the way these red pay £100s... on average id say 1/10 streaks will pay this amount, reds will go for £100 ive had dna`s and stacks go over the ton.....just not very often! so for someone to casually comment that they get a ton out of a red with a £20 stake "regularly"........either makes me think there is something a bit fishy or there just :? lucky :? .....

bitter no!
jealous no!
sick of b*llshit yes

btw mr red fair enough youve had 3 ton streaks but how many mcs u played..........funny how nobody ever gets caught on the suck anymore or double or triple forces flat jp.....i suppose this is so easy to spot :shock:

as for crazy cabbana i recon youd definatley have to be very lucky to gain a ton out of one off these the safe cash completley fucks the % worst red ever............
I love it when a plan comes together