Snakez - mega spin?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Snakez - mega spin?

Post by Alpine021 »

Just out of interest and to be honest i don't think i'm ever going to play one again but do people play these on mega spin?

I either don't get a board or it spins in a 1 which doesnt help...?
pokerkingqueen

hehe

Post by pokerkingqueen »

when your floats gets past a score come back sonny!
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

You think my float is a score??
Johnny Boy

Post by Johnny Boy »

Always play on mega spin.

Only machines i dont do this on, is ones were it actives bank it or some shit like that.
One last pound
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

there's sod all wrong with S & L. Play on mega spins all the way just don't knock back boards. Had loads of tops from £2/£3 starting boards.Loves going up from the ladder after £5.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

If you play the terrible chip one with no nudge wins you have to play it on normal and number runner stuff in. Other people will vouch for me on that one!
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
PMK

Post by PMK »

Damn right!!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

THERES NOTHING WRONG WITH SNAKES AND LADDERS?!?!?!?!?! there rancid,wait till u play the newer ones,u WILL NOT make money forcing these out unless you are very very lucky and you get earlyness
i got more routes than loreal
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

In my opinion there not that bad, you just need to be aware of which version your playing.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Not seen 1 for about 6 months now, cheers for the heads up about the new program.
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

new pro makes me sick
Unbelievable Jeff
red22

Post by red22 »

i will never put a pound in one ever again . ever ...

ding dind dind dind ding... aint interested , next pub the bandits shit in here !
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

Mattb wrote:If you play the terrible chip one with no nudge wins you have to play it on normal and number runner stuff in. Other people will vouch for me on that one!
Alas it had to happen, I now see what you are all moaning about. Found 1 last night in a nice little pub, nearly full with notey but it didn't take long to notice the difference in the megaspins. Force & a re-force starting with megaspins but changed down to standard play as like you say megas just give nothing or 1 nudge boards. Didn't manage to get a nudge win better than £5. lost around a tenner in it after a £70 top plus a couple of tenners showing there was still life in it but board costs where close to £10 a time at that point so walked.
sharky007

Post by sharky007 »

yeah same thing i have had the new chip is really crap tend to stay away from these now as there is no point
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I lost £24 on a new chip one here that was £15 ready and all red from the off....i mean how much more ready do you want? It's a sick fucking joke these new programs on these, not going in for it again, ever.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"