Pay Cheque

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Big Mick

Pay Cheque

Post by Big Mick »

Is it me or are the hidden features on this m/c shite. 9/10 time i get money trail and if your lucky its £4 :shock: only had win series once which was about £12. Saw someone get 3 knockouts 1st went for £10, he rejected then next two only £3 then £4 shocking.

Also i want to know what 3 banks holidays do as i only ever got 2 i know this is not the best way to win tops just curious.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

3 bank holidays gives you a top feature..

its rarely seen as generally you will get a better top that gambling through the cash ladder.

im my experiences and im sure others have too but 3 BH will normally yield at least £50..had a few 25's but then more often than not the next board is another top or jp.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

ssgtsnelly wrote:3 bank holidays gives you a top feature..

its rarely seen as generally you will get a better top that gambling through the cash ladder.

im my experiences and im sure others have too but 3 BH will normally yield at least £50..had a few 25's but then more often than not the next board is another top or jp.
I'm inclined to agree - three Pyramid symbols on Top Giza was usually a good sign, as are 3 moons on Rocket Money and 3 crowns on JG.

Looking back this has always been the case though - thinking about 3 animals on Party Animal/3 Chests on Jolly Roger/3 notes on Up'n'Over/3 gems on Temple of Treasure/3 gold bars on Bank Raid and so on. Getting the three symbols lit via board play *usually* produced a quality streak from the top feature it awarded, as opposed to climbing out a stack. There have been exceptions of course.

Has ANYONE ever got all 3 icons lit on DNA? Something I've never seen!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Cardinal Sin

Post by Cardinal Sin »

Did anyone ever get 3 gems lit on ToT? I played that machine to death and never ever saw it.

And while I'm on the subject, did anyone ever get the Win Series off indiana Jones?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

ToT - yep, had it a few times from the slow down bonus when up at the £8 mark. Nothing spectacular though, just a normal 'top'. Was always great when you got Red ToT though... ;)

Indy - only played it on the emu (great sfx ripped from the films!).

Pay Cheque - Er, never played it, sorry!

:)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

saying never seen three strands on DNA ive NEVER seen three 3 x's on xrated either.

presume that youre in for a treat if you do get to this stage :D

thee moons on RM has never given me less than £50 in about 7 attempts.

had it once for £50 then next board for £75...but dont go assuming this is a normal thing havent seen it since in about 3 months.
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Had three X's on X-Rated, and three Strands on DNA. It usually gives these to you if you have picked two up early on, and then get to the top of a trail with a bonus. This last bonus 'often' gives you the final X / Strand. (Only if you did get the other two early on however, else it's a fob off bonus from not giving you something that would let you survive the final gamble to the very top....

Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've played DNA to death and never had the three strands. The only red i've ever got the top from 3 symbols was dragon drop, where i got 3 padlocks for £35. One of those things i guess!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Admittedly, the three strands do not put in an appearance often!!

The most common one was Jackpot Genie in the early days...

Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matt Vinyl wrote:Admittedly, the three strands do not put in an appearance often!!

The most common one was Jackpot Genie in the early days...

Jackpot Genie did it often, as does Dragon Drop - but then you might expect it to as the cash stacks are far longer on those games than it is on DNA. Same applies to Sub Zero I suppose - the Cash Stack on DNA goes £5, £6, £7, £10, £15, TOP. On JG and SZ it's got £12, £15, £20 and all sorts of odd things below it so I guess it needs a way of cutting to the top.

Still, thought I'd have at least seen it happen once, but no!
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

had it once on DNA when it first came out. Top went for £50 if I remember correctly.

Sub Zero seems to do it quite alot for me at the minute.

Bit off topic but I think for lighting the top feature on reds legal tender, stack attack, pulsation etc seems to be hell of a lot more frequent then any of the others where you have to light three things up. Prob because they do not have £25 on the cash stack.
"Its all about the top"