fun nudgin criminals

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Spyder

fun nudgin criminals

Post by Spyder »

whats the deal with this?

had one on £25 ages ago.. and it was shit, always completely hammered, i assumed there was something "on" it so left it alone,

now seen a couple on £35, they're even worse!
they dont board very often, wins are massively blocked,
on one i have local, the reels spin in the wrong order??? and when it auto nudges, it steps them left, right then middle????

was/is there something on this, or is it just a complete pile of shite

i was stupid enough to attempt to force it out a few weeks age, and after ploughing £50 through it, from full, with money in the bottom, and 50/50 reds, it still wasnt going past £5 wtf? so i collected a couple of features etc and left it about 30 down!!! ????
PMK

Post by PMK »

If its not through £5(from the start) then this is one to be avoided!!!

If its not through £5 after £50 then oh dear!!

I personally don't like it, but if you're Mr Lucky(Matt B) then its ok!!!

To many crap no.s, no mega spinny winny thingy and silly annoying losses from £35 to top.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

am i right thinking that the top is only 80ish? or have they modified it to a copper loada this type one?
silent g

Post by silent g »

i played this when it first came to darford littentree and it was quite good but now theyre all a bag of shit imo.
when i played it i put £30 and cleared the top and it added up to a really stupid ammount... £86 i think.
condoms... ribbed for her pleasure! turn it inside out and its ribbed for my pleasure :)
MrRed

Post by MrRed »

The upgrade to £35 was shit
The £25 version was not exactly great and the £35 one worse

Although i would rather play this than the SMTM/CLOT reds
And yes the most it can do off the top is £85
ma71lda

Post by ma71lda »

This was the start of a few bad Reds including SMTM and SnL, some may say CLT although I quite like the m/c. SnL has grown on me too, mainly because there's not alot around Red wise. The 2 FNC's I've encountered were dire to say the least, come to think of it they were £35ers.
MATT99

Post by MATT99 »

£25 versions aint too bad, had good results ages ago
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

so, was there a trick to it? cause its always been shit, and i dont know of anyone personally who hit it good near where live... so im assuming someone out of town was on top of it? although i never saw anyone sitting on it (or climbing on it)
JG

Post by JG »

I used to find when there it'd be a case of money back from £35 top + £35 and then proft from milking.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Come on they aint that bad, still playable. Watch the reels from the off, when they're decked you won't get a sniff. Slower bonusy reels then maybe something in it. £85 top is max, though i've had back to back £75s on one which took the piss big time.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

so whys my local one spinning and nudging in the wrong order?

the left reel goes as normal, then the right stops, and a tiny tiny fraction of time and the middle stops,

then on auto nudge, it nudges left, right, middle,

and it blocks £3 and above? then 5, then 10 then i didnt even attempt to find out????

the hi lo buttons are in the wrong order too?????????????????????
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Well there isn't a £3 block so you must have that wrong. Blocks on here are the usual £5 and £10 rigid, £15 ridgid/fluid, £25 fluid and £35 sporadic. Sounds a bit fucked though, wouldn't bother if it's that knackered.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

Mattb wrote:Well there isn't a £3 block so you must have that wrong. Blocks on here are the usual £5 and £10 rigid, £15 ridgid/fluid, £25 fluid and £35 sporadic. Sounds a bit fucked though, wouldn't bother if it's that knackered.
it literally blocks at £3, no nudge or feature wn offered for above £3 for ages.... ill get a little video of the reel play for you.. its very strange to watch....
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

There is a method on these, this is why they are rarely due from the off.
Its all in the Reds first.
joe3_3

Post by joe3_3 »

I've found one of these in a pub which im pretty sure no 'players' round here know about.
Only found it last weekend but put £60 in for £140 out and yesterday played it again with £65ish for £120 out so have enjoyed it so far!
Highest and only top ive had more than £35 is a £70 though.