Dodgy Cash Point!

Red gaming fruit machine chat..

Dodgy Cash Point!

Post by Guest »

Continuing the recent theme of rouge programs ...

Had a long weekend by the sea with the misses and went out for a few drinks on the sunday night, don't normally play fruits when with the misses, usual story, but found a CCP so rude not to have a couple of quid.

50p safe cash active (nice :wink: ) ... No :!: :!:
Not safe cash active or super trails, in fact with no +6% there was absolutely no reason to play 50p whatsoever.
Took a couple of ATM features and walked tenner down.

Anyone seen any other very dodgy examples of what should be good machines?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Got an awful SMTM even when showing majorly both times have took a mamouth defeat on it. I refuse to play it now. I know these can rape but not like this!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Not that Mummy!!! DOND Beat The Banker with box markings in the same Brewers Fayre pub?
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

Thats the one :lol:

Post by Guest »

SMTM is a fairly crap machine anyway.
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

LewisM14 wrote:SMTM is a fairly crap machine anyway.
SIGH! SMTM is just mis-understood. I've never had no bother with it in the past except from this one. Your pretty much guarenteed to lose on it whatever state its in!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Yeah it is an awful SMTM but its in a red cabinet instead of the usual dark blue. Interestingly enough, I have played another red cabinet SMTM and its also really bad.
danthedude66

Post by danthedude66 »

mummys are always in red bubble cabs arnt they?
i hate swede
Trail Boost

Post by Trail Boost »

na purple usually, i always seem to do alright with smtm just gotta be careful with her.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I've seen a few vortexes in red cabs too, just depends on what they'ev got about i think.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
bigv038

Post by bigv038 »

logopolis wrote:Yeah it is an awful SMTM but its in a red cabinet instead of the usual dark blue. Interestingly enough, I have played another red cabinet SMTM and its also really bad.
Was there for a carvery tonight and saw someone on the SMTM ARB1 on mystery win! They gambled upto the £4 took it and left. I couldn't resist. Was offering £15 from the off. Cost £40 to break past this and £60 for the top which did a £105 was still glowing after, decided to milk it. Overall made about £60 on it. I'm just going to play this one with extra caution I think. Nice to finally get a decent result on this one :)
thecannonball89

Post by thecannonball89 »

SMTM,Was over £450 in once,Reding from the off!
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

bigv038 wrote:
logopolis wrote:Yeah it is an awful SMTM but its in a red cabinet instead of the usual dark blue. Interestingly enough, I have played another red cabinet SMTM and its also really bad.
Was there for a carvery tonight and saw someone on the SMTM ARB1 on mystery win! They gambled upto the £4 took it and left. I couldn't resist. Was offering £15 from the off. Cost £40 to break past this and £60 for the top which did a £105 was still glowing after, decided to milk it. Overall made about £60 on it. I'm just going to play this one with extra caution I think. Nice to finally get a decent result on this one :)
Good stuff. At last there has been profit made from this particular machine!!
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

I have seen red shells, black shells, purple and one orange shell!!!! lol
logopolis

Post by logopolis »

Seen a Panther in a Gold Cabinet.