Hi low silver?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Extreme Eddie wrote:I know what your saying Mark, i know when the reel is gonna stop and its a fair point you've made, i rarely go out alone so its not a problem to stand in the way with 2 of you, i bet theres a few people that have put what your saying into practice when being watched.

Used to have an old dear from behind the bar watching us on a deal wheel, theres only so many times you can faff around pretending to be undecided waiting for it to give a red box every 30 seconds though.

Yeh, my post wasnt an attack at you btw Eddie, I know your ok, but I just wanted to highlight to the masses what they dont think about and should do.

When SC went wide-spread, it was always going to be a problem that the joeys of the world will be showing off with it or just stand back and do nothing and let it stop itself, showing bar staff, punters and the master-chef which was always going to bring down the machine.

As with anything, after a while it gets more tricky (even just streaking a vortex!). Just have to blag if anyone says anything "funny how you dont remember the times Ive had £20+ and gone bankrupt" or whatever.
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well i pretend to hit it as i don't care how stupid i look - i know a lot of bar staff that watch me and i just can't afford not to.

Also i pretend to hit it with i think the transfer button. If u can time it about right (easier when it gets higher) and keep ur finger on the transfer button it will actually stop the reel which won't continue until u let go so it looks like u actually are hitting it.
gambogaz1

Post by gambogaz1 »

I still make it look like i'm hitting the button when i'm wedging a cluedo, you just never know who's looking. Even had a bloke chatting to me not long ago that was amazed how i'd hit everyone :lol:
betchrider wrote:You go upto a bird and grab her quim and say "im gonna knock the fuck outta this" and see what happens
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Wedged 'Rolling Thunder' on the emulator the other day - didn't know it worked on that. Would always do it 'manually' when it was in the real world. Heh-heh :)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
LordOoze

Post by LordOoze »

Lol cluedo wedge is funny. Only wedge the last split second so looks like i hit it lol
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

couple of nice ones for me... :o )

btw, does ANYONE cover gt yarmouth??? :D :wink:
Unbelievable Jeff
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well this is why u should "pretend" to hit it.

I went to one of my Indys yesterday and the guy who I know behind the bar said "You know that feature u take - did u know u can let it time out?"

He's pretty sound and lets me know if any1 has played it etc so I asked what he meant.

Apparantly a guy goes in and only plays for feature and the one of the times he got it he said "that's Jackpot, watch" and sat down all cocky while it went up.

So blatantly no player as he never plays it through just some tosser that is letting the whole pub know and the bar guy will no doubt start having a few plays after work.

Fantastic.

But I got it yesterday off £19 so I hope he goes in there today :wink:
Slammer

Post by Slammer »

Alpine021 wrote:Well this is why u should "pretend" to hit it.

I went to one of my Indys yesterday and the guy who I know behind the bar said "You know that feature u take - did u know u can let it time out?"

He's pretty sound and lets me know if any1 has played it etc so I asked what he meant.

Apparantly a guy goes in and only plays for feature and the one of the times he got it he said "that's Jackpot, watch" and sat down all cocky while it went up.

So blatantly no player as he never plays it through just some tosser that is letting the whole pub know and the bar guy will no doubt start having a few plays after work.

Fantastic.

But I got it yesterday off £19 so I hope he goes in there today :wink:

Print a sticker and put it next to the coin mech "Anybody found taking the ********** will be asked to leave and barred from the premises".

Might scare him off? :P
Bollocks to all you idiots!

Tired of discussing the same old Melons and Oranges with bill and ben? Check out some NEW options at http://www.sexy-party-chat.co.uk/?id=fc
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Has anyone ever thought this 34 page thread mite have summin to do with it?

People saying things like taking the "**********" etc
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

I thought that, don't care now, thye r shite, can be okay once in a while, had one yesterday 86 in, went flat then 105, was there from start though, also had anopther same day 50 up on...they r so hit n miss.
Unbelievable Jeff
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

CrosbyRules wrote:I thought that, don't care now, thye r shite, can be okay once in a while, had one yesterday 86 in, went flat then 105, was there from start though, also had anopther same day 50 up on...they r so hit n miss.
Yeah very hit and miss these days for a variety of reasons I think, but question is...what else do you play??
Bored of the grind.
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

still enough about, clueys, barrys, few reds about, tis all good
Unbelievable Jeff
Thumper

Post by Thumper »

Am I being thick?
CrosbyRules wrote:barrys
WTF is a barry?
Scott

Post by Scott »

Bar X's :? :
Cobwebs 👆
sir ratholer

Post by sir ratholer »

I was wondering that...is it some wierd phrase for a Noel??
Bored of the grind.