Hi low silver?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
Alpine021

Hi low silver?

Post by Alpine021 »

Weirdest red i've seen in ages... Any1 played it?

There r no nudges so u always start on the bottom cash amount (50p) and have to gamble up.

really weird...
DJJPurple

Post by DJJPurple »

No nudges hey?

Well look a bit closer..... It's multi win line!

Great feature on bottom to play at 50p.... Bonuses to be had...

Nice twist on the top glass feature as well....

Come on Red Gaming, do the biz!
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

know it's multi win line. Weird though isn't it?

Anyway lost on it first time.

Went back to it and it give me a top for £35 then SPAN in 3 red gaming symbols which was top feature which went for £70!!!

Was about 90 up.

Been back again - £6 in game me the 3 horseshoes (top feature) which went for £70 as well.

Love it! It's in a great bar as well. Full of slotters!!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Played 2 of these over the weekend.

It's very different, and a nice twist. Basically we're talking about a genie/sub zero style tic-tac-toe series of reel wins which are cherries, lemons, apples, blue bars, red bars and jackpots, all worth their usual red amount. On the reels there are also arrows which correspond to about 6 bonuses on the right, most of which are shit. Mega start is there though, which if offering red boards is a goodun.

When you get a win you go up the cash on the left. When you hit a pickaxe you get a feature shot, and the middle board open. Once you've had your shot you can gamble feature again, hi/lo up the cash or press start to go around the middle wheel to get a better number. There are also cashpot squares and super shot squares to land on the middle wheel, as well as mystery which will boot you off usually.

There is also a bonus gamble wheel with the usual on it....change number/extra life/see the future/top feature symbol (horse shoe) etc. Basically you need to adopt a sub zero approach and gamble for the horseshoes when possible. They do red up, so one to watch.

First one i played i was £140 in for £100 back. First pot came quickly, stayed £10er ready but not red. Load back in for £35, all red after, bit more back in for £35, then still red more in for £70.

Second one was ready and half red, got horse shoes early which did a £70 in one go, so left it. Seems ok to me, just got unlucky first one, probably should have left after the first pot.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
redgamer

Post by redgamer »

lovely machine played my first 1 in ashford first board all red 35 top 20 odd back for a 35 top next board 70top
ob

Post by ob »

one I played was pretty crap tbh, fake reds all the time but to be expected on new offerings and a poor streak...

Not to worry though this wont pass the test, as wont any new red gamings, and even if they do ( ie. copperloadofthis) they will be rare anyhow.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Matt - go round the middle board? How the fcuk lol I haven't done that yet....???! Will have a go.

Also have u seen the "skill mystery" lite up? It also does that "ahem" sound as in the sound when u can slow down bonus for number runner.

I've no idea what it is though?

So played this again on Wed playing really well. Put £160 in the got 3 tops in a row after playing like a fucker for ages.

Think I got 35/70/70. Basically left it £144 off but still down.

Also if u play it like a sub zero it doesn't like hitting them horseshoes.

Also if u get skill bonus on a bad number and take extra life then hope for change number (like u could get away with a lot on sub zero, jackpot genie etc..) it won't have none of it. Just go for change number straight away.

Weird machine but this is the sort of machine we want i.e. if we struggle then u damn well know average Jo will.
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

MattB MattB MattB......

You fucking legend...! Now I know u can press start I've been hammering it. It makes all the difference as when u spin it changes ur number whereas I've been going on crap numbers!!!

I must hammered it about 3 times since ur post so nice 1!!

I feel stupid now but I didn't even see the start button lit up...!

And I don't think it does fake red. I really don't....
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

No worries mate. I don't think it fakes either. Pressing start does make all the difference, found one £180 off the other day but still all red. Took it on anyway, and got a £70 off £18 which for some reason IOUed for £22. Barman paid up though. I'm happy with these too, done ok thus far.
ob

Post by ob »

Mattb wrote:No worries mate. I don't think it fakes either. Pressing start does make all the difference, found one £180 off the other day but still all red. Took it on anyway, and got a £70 off £18 which for some reason IOUed for £22. Barman paid up though. I'm happy with these too, done ok thus far.
Time I played it def. fake I'm afriad, all bar 2 on 50p, was miles away from ready...

Doubt you'll find many of these "RARE" gamings perhaps should be they're new name.
Barry Trotter

Post by Barry Trotter »

Anyone got a pic they can post?
Alpine021

Post by Alpine021 »

Well if they fake i've continued to keep doing it.

It's the best red i've played in ages...... i love it.

I did it sunday and went back on monday to see how much it had been topped up (obviously daily fill) anyway some lad had £50 in the bank and i thought there was no way after i was a clear £50 odd quid up on sunday that he was winning....

So I went back Mon and hammered it again. And again a clear £50 up.

Either i'm one lucky sod and i've got a good one or this is one amazing machine. It must have been there about 3 weeks and i must be about £400 - £500 up on it.

Not lost once since I knew u could spin the middle.

Although I still don't know what "skill mystery" is... which is annoying...
ob

Post by ob »

Alpine021 wrote:Well if they fake i've continued to keep doing it.

It's the best red i've played in ages...... i love it.

I did it sunday and went back on monday to see how much it had been topped up (obviously daily fill) anyway some lad had £50 in the bank and i thought there was no way after i was a clear £50 odd quid up on sunday that he was winning....

So I went back Mon and hammered it again. And again a clear £50 up.

Either i'm one lucky sod and i've got a good one or this is one amazing machine. It must have been there about 3 weeks and i must be about £400 - £500 up on it.

Not lost once since I knew u could spin the middle.

Although I still don't know what "skill mystery" is... which is annoying...
sounds good, only played it once personally, so can't really say too much about it.

Suffice to say I'd much sooner see this than the load of bfm crap that is around here!!!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Aye i've found it a good'un too. Only got 1 near here though which i IOU'ed and its been off since. Rubbish, fill it up and lemme play it!
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Heheh, went back to it today and IOU'ed it again! Rapidly starting love this machine now, seems to go in well early compared to others, guess its just much worse on th afterside of the streak than beforehand. Got a £35/£70 today off £40 and IOUed it for £1. Refilled the £1 myself and left it. Liking the new theme and idea, seems a keeper to me. Hopefully others will do well when they get a chance to play one.