Stack Attack questions

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
paulcolin

Stack Attack questions

Post by paulcolin »

We've just got this machine in my workplace, and so far, it's been rubbish. Only got £70 out of it the other night, apart from that, hardly anything.

So, I have to ask:

1. How do you light the Stack Attack name at the top? I can get 9 letters lit, then that's it.

2. On a skill stop, does it ever reach Super or Mega Streak, or is the highest the lands on the 99 nudges? I only seem to be able to reach 16 though.

3. What is 'Stop and Step' on the mystery feature? I've taken eveything else, but not that. Also, isn't 'Notation' meant to offer more than a £10 win? I took it the other day by having 3 red boxes on the win line, took Notation, and it only gave me £10 with no repeat?

If you could answer these questions, that would be good! Thanks.
AliasOmega

Re: Stack Attack questions

Post by AliasOmega »

1. How do you light the Stack Attack name at the top? I can get 9 letters lit, then that's it.

Light if from the Bonus

2. On a skill stop, does it ever reach Super or Mega Streak, or is the highest the lands on the 99 nudges? I only seem to be able to reach 16 though.

No, 99 is max. 16 is usual.

3. What is 'Stop and Step' on the mystery feature? I've taken eveything else, but not that. Also, isn't 'Notation' meant to offer more than a £10 win? I took it the other day by having 3 red boxes on the win line, took Notation, and it only gave me £10 with no repeat?

Notation is good on red with a 6 or 12.
ssgtsnelly

Post by ssgtsnelly »

saying you ONLY got £70 out of it mate is a bit of a silly comment.

£70 is a GOOD win

you cant walk up to this machine and expect to drop a hundred notes from it.

if you cant fill STACK ATTACK then it DOSENT want to give you a top.

bit more practice on the SS and you you will hit 99.also its not hard to just gamble that one last number. more often than no it will give you ti as the most youll gain from 99 is a tenner, the real tests start there.
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

AliasOmega wrote:3. Also, isn't 'Notation' meant to offer more than a £10 win? I took it the other day by having 3 red boxes on the win line, took Notation, and it only gave me £10 with no repeat?

Notation is good on red with a 6 or 12.
It goes a bit further than that - if you get Notation with green or mixed boxes, it'll count up the notes in blue. Which are lower in value, except for the top note which is always £25. Get Notation with red boxes and the notes will be red. However if the number is on a bonus, it'll do it on RED notes regardless of whether the hiddens were red, blue or mixed. The number of positions it moves up depends on the number hiding behind the middle of the flexi, but providing you get either a 3, a 4, a 5, a 6, a 9 a 10 an 11 or a 12 you'll always get £25 on the red notes.

The reason you'd have got a £10 win would be that you had a 1 or a 7 on that number flexi. :(
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

There are definetly at least 2 types of chips of stack attack.

Their only difference is how they give out the mega streak. one chip i've found will not let you gamble from super to mega EVER even kills you on 11s etc. its this sort of machine you often get offered super streaks, and tends to skill stop to 99 nudges a lot.
the only way of getting the MS from this is from filling up the name, and im guessing getting all red features (though never seen that yet)

the other chip plays how you'd expect it to play, a bit like legal tender, blocks along the way and especially at £10 and Super streak.
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

nixxy wrote:if you get Notation with green or mixed boxes, it'll count up the notes in blue. Which are lower in value, except for the top note which is always £25. Get Notation with red boxes and the notes will be red. However if the number is on a bonus, it'll do it on RED notes regardless of whether the hiddens were red, blue or mixed.
You are right nixxy in part, it doesn't matter what colour the boxes are, mixed, green or red it will always give the blue notes apart from when there is a bonus number in the middle. 12 and 6 are £25 regardless of colour.
paulcolin

Post by paulcolin »

saying you ONLY got £70 out of it mate is a bit of a silly comment.

£70 is a GOOD win

you cant walk up to this machine and expect to drop a hundred notes from it.
True, but between me and my mate, we'd already got through £80, so we still ended up down on our money, that's what I meant. If I'd only put £30 or so in, I'd have been happy with the £70. But your right, £70 is a good win.

Anyway, I was wondering what that middle number on the 'hi/lo' reel meant. So, just to check, as long as there is a 12 or 6 in the middle of the hi/lo reel when Notation is taken, it will all be red notes?

Another thing, is that the machine has twice given me 16 nudges on a skill stop, then given best win of £10. Then, the hi/lo number is a 6, and always kills me if I gamble to a Super Streak. Does it ever step to £10 win and give any other number than a 6, or will the machine never let you gamble from £10 nudge win to a Super Streak?

Thanks for you advice though, it seems that I'm just not playing the machine quite right in order to win big!
Stopnstep

Post by Stopnstep »

If there is a 12 or a 6 then it will blue notes but will be £25. Whatever number is in the middle it will count up the notes from the bottom up, once it has reached the top it will start from the bottom again making a 6 and a 12 the top note which is £25. If there is a bonus on the number it will still count up the same but the notes will be red.

As for the 16 nudge thing, it will only give change number on the nudge side when you enter the feature. If you've got a bad number on the cash side then it is best to make a gamble on the nudge side (if you are not on 99 nudges) this will change the number on the cash side for when you nudge in the £10, if that makes sense!!!
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

had a funny experience on this last night skill stop after £8 hit 99 nudges on a 10 bonus hits boost straight to mega streak for £50 (fair enough the board was red bar one feature) but never had that happen before on this machine did happen once on LT...

next board cost £12 about 50/50 reds-greens took red reel steppa which suprisingly went for £30 (off of super streak) so very good result in all.
"Its all about the top"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I've never taken Reel Steppa. What does it do, add up the numbers as they roll round?
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
paulcolin

Post by paulcolin »

I think it's the feature where all the reels spin, then you press start to stop them, but they all line up with wins. It then offers you the 'repeat' chance to step down to move to the next win, but usually only does this two or three times in a normal feature. Don't know how much you can win from it being a super.
D4nBO

Post by D4nBO »

reel steppa adds all numbers up on a step down.... and adds it cash stack i.e. a number 4 would add 4 to cash stack then says gives you opurtunity to step down again.................

the feautre previous post was on a bout is block en roll on stack attack
"Its all about the top"
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

I see - so I guess the question is... has anyone had RED block'n'roll go up to the MS? Or does it limit itself purely to cash amounts...
paulcolin

Post by paulcolin »

I've taken Red Block 'n' Roll on a few occasions, but it only goes up to 4 or 5 wins, then doesn't repeat. Shame really, but I suppose it's possible.
Spyder

Post by Spyder »

nixxy wrote:I see - so I guess the question is... has anyone had RED block'n'roll go up to the MS? Or does it limit itself purely to cash amounts...
what the fuck are you on about?????

the reels only go up to £10, so it cant give mega streak, it just spins the reels and adds the wins that it steps to.. it can do any amount it wasnts as long as it takes a credit if the next step is the one that takes the win above £25