Hammer and Thongs - DO NOT PLAY IT

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
JG

Hammer and Thongs - DO NOT PLAY IT

Post by JG »

New Red spotted today in services. Absolute disaster.
9pm full up.
"Hammer and Thongs". Bubble cabinet. A bit like Jailbirds meets FNC, instead of safe cash, you have shots like on an Extreme.

Full and within £50 over it's giving lots of red shots, usually level one. £100 in and I'm hitting the top level and getting all bar the Mega Series.

£150 in and it feels like I've got no where. £200 in and it suddenly goes deader than dead. Soddenly getting a nudge win is hard as every number, literally was 6 or 7.

£300 over the back and I get something called 'whack it win' off the bonus that is a win series that gives £14. It gives one more of these next board and loosens up a bit.

£350 in and all the features (there's loads of 'em) are turning red. It's not invincible. It's an ARB0 and it still loses.

£400 in and it's back to 6+7 mode. Impossible to gamble. Give it a rest. Come back, still dead. £450 in and it's still dead. £500 in and it's redding again. I start taking back what I can, get the bank to £40ish and then it's dead once more. Bank goes down to £5 and it offers 'Hammer it home' off bonus which is a super skill stop (on a Red!!). I duly whack in Mega Series and get £105.

It then goes stone cold dead for £20 and demoralised and dejected I leave it.

£500 in, £90 back.

In reality About £600 in, £190 back.

So you'd carry on wouldn't you?

Takes it all back plus £50 and gives a £105 from a gambled out top. Back down to £20 in bank and get it off shots for £70. Play back that £90 and get some more shitty win series things off bonus then totally dead, I kid you not a £250 dead spell on this shit.

£750 in, £800 in and it flashes up three red hammers which goes £105. Rolls in boxes, flashes again next credit, £105. Scoop it all out. Quid in and slow roll bonus, hammer it home, bank up to £105, IOU £93.

Receipt issued. Will try and get back to it tomorrow. So far £800 in, £315 back.

Dispicable.

Then had A5 vs 44.

Q55. Little raising war, I take him in.

Q552.......4!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STEAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really not my lucky day.

Checked Sharkscope = annoying lucky fish. Not shill.

Oh yeah, I think £800 into a full Red constitues a new record.

dont believe you

Post by Guest »

one bit
PMK

Post by PMK »

I can believe it!! We were neally £300 into a cake and eat it red that was ready from the off. To be fair in consecutive boards it gave 70 70 35 for a good chunk back. These new reds can be nasty, very nasty.

Can't think of the name of another new one but its in the LAB, GADD steps and swaps type mode. This however seemed to play quite sweet.
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

Reds when they come out are always crap.

My theory its because they've had no play and no chance to build up the pots.
We all thought vortex was shite and now we all love it.

Though this does certainly seem different!

Post by Guest »

now that machine definately didnt streakypoos....what a fukkin horror story...bad beat jp george
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

New Red spotted today in services
For me, the 'services' in that line would put me off immediately, from what I've heard about those places... ;)

I've had nothing new by Red / Crest around here for a while now, and I'm on the outskirts of London! However, doesn't sound like I'm missing too much at the moment... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
toothless11

Post by toothless11 »

Ouch.
shadmun

Post by shadmun »

Better not be that anti force shit coming into play
CrosbyRules

Post by CrosbyRules »

SHIT!
Unbelievable Jeff
DildoDez

Post by DildoDez »

shadmun wrote:Better not be that anti force shit coming into play
Looks like it. At least it appears to work
jeffvickers

Post by jeffvickers »

It seems Test Machines need good Cashox returns. All they have to do is put the Test program in a unit that as been "done", through the Note Changer, and put the machine £2000 behind, put in a services or a Wetherspoons for 0% accountability.
a. Shit machine passes test.
b. Barcrest recovers their losses from that particular unit.
JG

Post by JG »

Anti-force? It's crazy. The trouble is it's also anti-collect anything over 1 nudge when it goes dead. This isn't a dead spell of £20 for naff all on mega spins. This is locked down dead dead dead for £200+ You're playing like £50 to see a bonus get you a nudge fow win - always and I mean ALWAYS on 6 or 7.

It doesn't play at all like a RED in many respects. Also a £315 streak off a few cerdits? WTF? I've not had that big a run down on a GGG let alone a hi-tech feature machine. Damnit. Had it had a larger hopper would it have kept on and on and on emptying? Probably not. That's just plain stupid. No gameplay, no logic, will I ever play it again? No. Will you? Hopefully not.

I did pop back for my IOU today and was given some spiel about manager shift checking engineer bollocks. Will have to pop back today(!). Machine was still off so I left it at that.

Maybe it's just a case of trying to get a nudge on a 1,2,3,4,9,10,11,12, hell even 5 or 8. Then trying to extract value. If it goes more than £7 without a board, leave it.
ob

Post by ob »

dunham I really wouldnt agree reds are bad when they come out, infact I'd say the opposite, they are usually better when they first come out, ie. higher percentages, getting people into the game etc.etc., after they settle in they usually go worse not better!!!!

in this case, doesn't speak volumes for these new reds eh...!
pickareel

Post by pickareel »

true ob,gggs where mint wen they very 1st came out,now there just medioka
i got more routes than loreal
darren

Post by darren »

:shock: :shock: :shock:

Thats insane!, For the first time i will say the game may be up. Barcrest gone to the dogs and now reds. :| :worried: