Bling Bling

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Bling Bling

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I played Bling Bling yesterday in a brand new pub, the machine as backing as pound coins were dropping into the cash box at the bottom, it took about £4 for a feature, got onto the circle and got the cash pot lit at £1.50, i gambled again on the mini disk and it killed me.

How do you get into the proper feature?
Matty

Post by Matty »

It has options on that disc saying start ftr/ start mega ftr :roll:
Gone.But not forgotton 16th Aug 2006..............
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Yep, either land on start feature or mega start and press take feature. You can still gamble on these though. I honestly can't believe you didn't notice that, its clear as day!

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

always try for a bonus start at least, you get it 4/5 times. Unless of course the normal start is nice and red :)
COASTERDESIGNERPRO1

Post by COASTERDESIGNERPRO1 »

I got entry to the disk at £1 it went to the cash part and had £1.50 in the pot, obviously i gambled again and it landed on cash again and terminated the feature. Does this mean its dead, even though it was backing. Put in about £9.

I do not normally play Reds the last one i did was DNA, even then i was only offered £3.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

Doesn't mean its dead, it just does it sometimes.
It's like losing on £1.60 on a 9/4 on a buzzed DNA. You just know a 10/3 is coming in, but its still playing. Just one of reds traits i'm afraid. These little mannerisms are built into all of them.
Best way to judge is to see what features are red, and what cash you are being offered.

Matt
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
Dunhamzzz

Post by Dunhamzzz »

another good sign is how red the normal/bonus starts are.
ob

Post by ob »

how red the normal/bonus start is the ONLY sign!!

:P
Matty

Post by Matty »

Hey going to go play this tonight ! Played it a couple of times but not for a force ( low on funds) Just wanted to ask is the anything i should look out for? Blocks etc etc etc or maybe a cheecky free win :lol: anyone 8) Jus any advice would do cheers!
Nixxy

Post by Nixxy »

Matty wrote:Hey going to go play this tonight ! Played it a couple of times but not for a force ( low on funds) Just wanted to ask is the anything i should look out for? Blocks etc etc etc or maybe a cheecky free win :lol: anyone 8) Jus any advice would do cheers!
My advice would be...

1. If forcing, don't get too involved with the Safe Cash thing at the top. If you have bad numbers on the left and right, consider gambling or reverse gambling the centre number. If that gamble loses you can still continue gambling the left and right sides, and you'll be on a (hopefully) better number.

2. Don't rule out holding green apples, it DOES roll them in sometimes.

3. Watch out for the silent IM board, it's the one where every bonus you get the cancel button always lights up so you can keep re-adding the Xtra Life and No Lose.

4. There doesn't seem to be any difference between getting Red Mega Bling and lighting all the letters of 'Bling Bling' via the bonus. Had £75 off both, so take whatever is available first.

5. Keep an eye on how many features are lit red on a Normal Start, this is the only real guide to how 'happy' the machine is.

6. The other good sign is when the wheel lands on Add Cash and adds upwards of £3 to the value in one go. If it then doubles it when you gamble again, it'll almost certainly gamble again to a good feature entry.

7. Watch out for the most annoying block of all, when you've got practically all the features lit red - you get down to the final gamble for Red Mega Bling, you're on a 2 or 11, and it loses. You can lose a lot of money chasing a machine in this state, so don't be sucked in!

... but of course you don't have to take my advice :)
This machine may at times offer a choice where the player has every chance of bankruptcy
Matty

Post by Matty »

Cheers Nixxy :lol: