Favourite Red At Minute?

Red gaming fruit machine chat..
mr BIG

Post by mr BIG »

Totally agree that these munnies are pretty difficult to read.

Had one red straioght away and lost quite a bit on, yet had streaks off a few that never even showed.

The future is looking bleak for red gaming if new releases are going to be like this. I think red gaming will definately be changing the profile of there newer machines.

Anyone seen the new clone of vortex yet? It is called cashorbust - and its absolutely dreadful.

More or less the same setup except a new bonus has been added to the mega spin. The problem with it is that it is almost impossible to get mega streak.

Gambling on cash side up to mega streak is virually impossible.

The mega spins rarely spin you in a large win, and spin so slow you feel like putting a chair through it ( especially when your 180 in.)

The only way it seemed to give mega streak was through the name fill and this doesnt even seem as good.

So, wont gamble on cash, no big win on mega, and rarely fills the name up - how the fuck can win??

After my misery of playing this and losing 100 oddf quid i have heard that from other players these are very harsh machines so be careful you have been warned. I assume it is on test so hopefully it will fail.

Anyone else played it?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yowzers! Not seen that one yet, but it sounds more likely you are going to get 'bust' as opposed to the 'cash'!

I guess like most Reds however, there'll be good times amongst the bad, but I thouroughly agree that they are tweaking their profile. SMTM isn't too bad to read, it's about the number of Reds showing, you'll pretty much get 4 every board, which is the equivalent of AGB1 on older Reds.

I'll say that I've only played one, but I do play it weekly, and have had good results - I'm sure that even the same machines have different profiles in different pubs. ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
milk monitor

Post by milk monitor »

That sounds like a Red with an OTB (barcrest) profile to me.

Could soon be time to concentrate on the career.
Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake. WC FIELDS (1880-1946)

Post by Guest »

Having some good results on Lucky Devil lately.

Not got the hang of SMTM. Only got one and it's never ready.
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Can anyone actually read SMTM properly?
Matt Vinyl

Post by Matt Vinyl »

Yup - it's not terribly different to most other Reds, just a few sneaky things that try and trip you up. No worries though... ;)
"And do you ever contradict yourself, Minister?" "Well, yes and no..."
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

Apart from it throws in a few ARB1/2/3 boards in a row and then just goes dead.
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

I agree SMTM is a real pig most of the time. It just seems so random....it can be nearly there, then just vanish for ages! Had the very same yesterday.

£10 ready first board, took a while but £45 in for top which went flat. Next board £25 nudge win, dies on a 2. Few more £15s that die then it just goes away completely. After a good £120 through it finally goes in for £35, then £35,£35,£70. I still lose a score on the machine though. They are pretty awful for doing this sort of thing often, and i think i've been £100+ into these maybe 5 times already. Not good.
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"
betchrider

Post by betchrider »

atm of course
ob

Post by ob »

One of the key things that is important for a red imo, is when it is ready (we all know ARB1/2 when nowt there etc.etc.) how easy is it to get the top...

On SMTM it's alot harder than other similar reds - it doesn't send blue/red 7's in nudges on 50p mega anywhere near as much as OAR/moley (and vortex but then again they are only £8/10 on this) on which the machine is based.

Also it seems to like losing alot on the gambles from £15-25 £25-35 and £35 - top, on good numbers, that is if you are lucky enough to get a good number in the 1st place, it usually does 3 higher 6 or 3 higher 7 etc.

Another thing that is important is how good the streaks are - ie. are they usually poor staggered £35 £35's or do they often give £70/105 tops, I would say SMTM goes into the former shit category, as an example of the latter category, I would say invincible.

This is not the worst red imo, although its among them, I would probably class fun nudging criminals as the worst red out at the moment, it can be a real nightmare...
GaryChandler

Post by GaryChandler »

betchrider wrote:atm of course
Whats this meant to mean?
mjd

Post by mjd »

at the moment

or Cash Machine :lol:
boom
Scott

Post by Scott »

GaryChandler wrote:
betchrider wrote:atm of course
Whats this meant to mean?

crazy cash point for a guess???
Cobwebs 👆
Mattb

Post by Mattb »

....and now the other random side of SMTM.

Gambled to £7 first board and lost. Chase is on! A few more quid in in gives blues and loses first hit. £1 later it gives blues again, but this time goes to the top and does £70? Mental. Got my tenner afterboard and scarpered a good £60 clear. What i want to know is why has my extra quid made it decide to go for £70 yet the board before it died on an 11 on £15? Not complaining, easily my best result on SMTM. If only more were like this....*sigh*
"Sixty percent of the time, it works, every time!"